Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Lex Fridman is a low IQ bluepilled sell out

XMR

XMR

Decentralized and ASIC resistant private money
★★★
Last edited:
Always has been, he's an astroturfed kike, I would always play games and listen to podcasts or news in the background and I'd hear that boring voice of his everytime the video ended and the autoplay would send me to his gay leftoid channel.

You'd be surprised how many astroturfed kikes there are on jewtube that you probably know of even though you have no interest in that content: DrMike (that fag covidshill who didn't follow his own advice), Legaleagle, DjVlad, Fridman, Sam Seder.
It's all nepotism.

Last edited:
Who Is This GIF by Trombone Shorty

I still watch his podcast cause the people on them are interesting

Always has been, he's an astroturfed kike, I would always play games and listen to podcasts or news in the background and I'd hear that boring voice of his everytime the video ended and the autoplay would send me to his gay leftoid channel.
Honestly his voice really does suck and he's seriously a discount Joe Rogan. Joe Rogan is also a bluepilled, low IQ cuck however... there are not many options in the mainstream media that's for sure. I have finally accepted that Lex Fridman doesn't make good content and he's not smart. He has been hooked up by people like Joe Rogan so he can get anyone on his podcast but I have tried to entertain this guy only because of the people he has on his podcast. But I can't help but notice that he's awkward and boring, his intros are cringey and overly poetic. He's an ugly bluepilled cuck simple as that, a worthless beta male, beneath consideration. An agent of the system and nothing more.

I won't watch anything that has foids in it

Honestly his voice really does suck and he's seriously a discount Joe Rogan. Joe Rogan is also a bluepilled, low IQ cuck however... there are not many options in the mainstream media that's for sure. I have finally accepted that Lex Fridman doesn't make good content and he's not smart. He has been hooked up by people like Joe Rogan so he can get anyone on his podcast but I have tried to entertain this guy only because of the people he has on his podcast. But I can't help but notice that he's awkward and boring, his intros are cringey and overly poetic. He's an ugly bluepilled cuck simple as that, a worthless beta male, beneath consideration. An agent of the system and nothing more.
I saw the one with Kanye and the one with Destiny probably heard the first 5 mins of him and Juden Peterstein circlejerking before I rage-tabbed and turned it off. he's boring to me and I don't trust jews, especially jews that jewtube wants me to watch

It sucks because I like coping to podcasts and learning a thing or two but when I figured out it's all bluepilled talk where they never step outside the lines of acceptable things you're allowed to talk about I just stopped being interested. The worst part is it gives normies the false idea that they're getting redpilled even though they're not.

I saw the one with Kanye and the one with Destiny probably heard the first 5 mins of him and Juden Peterstein circlejerking before I rage-tabbed and turned it off. he's boring to me and I don't trust jews, especially jews that jewtube wants me to watch

It sucks because I like coping to podcasts and learning a thing or two but when I figured out it's all bluepilled talk where they never step outside the lines of acceptable things you're allowed to talk about I just stopped being interested. The worst part is it gives normies the false idea that they're getting redpilled even though they're not.
He had potential but even the way he laughs at stuff is so controlled. It's all him working in the confines of the system and like you say never breaking the boundaries set for him. I don't know how to describe people like him other than bluepilled but that doesn't really describe it; these people are very normal, the typical normie. If you just look at how he laughs, you can tell he's not really that happy, but he thinks he's happy if that makes sense? It's like I can tell he's thinking "I'm a great guy" but his subconscious kinda knows "I'm a cringey retard" and I can sense it because well I'm not brainwashed. I have ascended beyond whatever he's at in some way.

Lex Fridman is obviously not happy, and people like him aren't happy. I hate to see people act. They're like little children who are acting like they're innocent (when they're really psychopathic, even children are born evil selfish little fucks, can't let age cloud your view) so it's really weird to see adults still in this stage in which they think they're innocent and think they're happy because they're getting rewarded for being a "good little boy". There are too many adults who are still in this stage. It would be so easy to take their fantasy away, I guess they have gotten lucky enough to at this point still not have to suffer through serious, unfixable issues. Maybe then they'll wisen up and stop being a cuck that has abandoned their own identity in favor of what the system wanted them to be.

He's a jew. All you need to know

He's a jew. All you need to know
NEVER trust a Jew. NEVER hire a Jew if you have a company, always seek to undermine any Jews in your vicinity as a pre-emptive measure.

He's an autistic weirdo and forces himself to wear that suit and tie literally everyday like he is some fucking spy. I have yet to meet anyone who takes him seriously.

I'm too introverted and anti-social to bear people talking for more than a few minutes. Especially when it's so drab and pseudointellectual.

I'm too introverted and anti-social to bear people talking for more than a few minutes. Especially when it's so drab and pseudointellectual.
You can't even listen to audio? Over.

He was born with good connections. That's all it takes to succeed in life. Of course he's talentless and obviously pretty ignorant and stupid. (or at least he pretends to be stupid)

He's an autistic weirdo and forces himself to wear that suit and tie literally everyday like he is some fucking spy. I have yet to meet anyone who takes him seriously.
Agreed. He's highly autistic. He'll interrupt guests to tell them about something he's being doing, and he'll then proceed to repeat the same thing over and over again throughout the podcast.

Most obvious plant evER

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back