Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL JFL @ youngcels who think roasties will “settle down” with a betabux at age 25

• Thread starter Deleted member 1252
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 1252

Parody Account
-
I know when you’re 19 years old, 25 seems ancient. It’s not. At the age of 25 foids are still in their prime, fucking every chad in a 300 mile radius. Foids don’t have a wall, but the ones who do want a betabux will wait until they’re at least in their late 30s before they’re willing to allow a 6/10 guy to put his tiny deformed penis in her roast beef flaps once a month.

25, JFL...

They will settle down with idiots after 30-32, till then they will be after chads.....

I'd rather die alone than betabux . I'm going to go to the third world and marry and 18 yr old when I'm 30.

youngcels on suicide watch

Who even thinks this? Sounds like you're just speaking to your younger self.

as a 30 year old guy, i've never seen women settle at 30

they wait until one day before they turn 40 before they find some skinny fat beta faced cuck to marry them

If I was a foid I'd rather work to have my own money than being seen in the city with some betabuxx cuck.
Imagine what Stacy and Mia would say if they knew her new buxxer is just 5'8 teehee!
Also she would have to fuck with chad in secret, and that makes a lot of effort. Being female really isn't a tutorial mode guys : ((((

What roastie settle down at 25? 35-40 and only for 6.5+/10 betabuxx. Even some 10/10 gigastacies still want chads in their 45s as they're still good looking thanks to their superior genes

They will settle down with idiots after 30-32, till then they will be after chads.....
this, some maybe in their late 20s if they have the urgent wish to have a family, 25 is too early tho

they wait until one day before they turn 40 before they find some skinny fat beta faced cuck to marry them
some short fat pig from work finally settled at 30 because she found a 6'4 tall guy who's "dominating" i.e just yells swear words randomly for no reason

who accepts to date a western 25+ yo girl ?!?!?!!!?? just tell me

I know when you’re 19 years old, 25 seems ancient. It’s not. At the age of 25 foids are still in their prime, fucking every chad in a 300 mile radius. Foids don’t have a wall, but the ones who do want a betabux will wait until they’re at least in their late 30s before they’re willing to allow a 6/10 guy to put his tiny deformed penis in her roast beef flaps once a month.

25, JFL...

Foids will be even more wild then, because once out of college etc. and working, they are suddenly surrounded by more high-status men than ever. The 40 year old manager doesn't get the 19 year old college student (he probably doesn't even get into contact with her) but once she's 25 and working, there are all these older high-status men trying to get her. This might also be part of the reason why women in this age group think they are hotter than ever ... they aren't. But now they are surrounded by more high-status men than in college.

This.

There is no settling down, as they can still get Chad.