Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Agepill is brutal

• Thread starter Deleted member 11159
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 11159

Self-banned
-
The average person's life ends at 30. That's where most people start settling down, having kids etc. Unless you're a multimillionaire celebrity, your prime is going to be 6 - late 20s. You're not going to make up for your wasted years. By wasting your teenage years, you've wasted close to half your life. While people were making unforgettable memories that they will tell their grandchildren about before they die, you were sitting in front of a screen, rotting away because of inferior genetics/ mental retardation. You won't show your prom pictures to your kids or grandkids while laughing about the things you did as a "stupid teenager". You were busy sweating it out on your favorite video games in your bedroom. You're not going to recover from your inceldom because you meet some used goods roastie at the age of 25. All her best experiences were with other men when she was in her prime.

Each passing day makes me more angry. I don't know how much more I can take. It feels like i'm still stuck in 2012. It seems like it was only yesterday, but it wasn't. People who were born on New Year's Day in 2012 will be 7 years old soon! How is that even possible?
Euthanasia should be an option for all friendless highschool students. If you're a loser then, you most likely always will be.

Agepill, the pill nobody can't avoid !!!

It's over at 23 really tbh.

Inb4 20yo cels coming to say the agepill is bullshit or cope.

OP is living in the Middle age tbh. I'm seeing similar post every week. It's a cope. Teenage years are overrated and for some who went through bullying awful. Teenage love is stupid. Your personality is under developed, your world view pretty much biased. Talks are usually shallow too. 20 -30 can be pretty chaotic for many people, it's not a deal breaker. And well even Jennifer Lopez recently said that men under 33 are useless.

Last edited:
I don't think it matters that much practically except with regards to the death of hope. If you're incel at 20 your life wont be much different when you're incel at 30. Either way you won't be getting laid. Either way you will have to find other copes.

Only advantage of age is you can afford things like hookers if you didn't NEET the whole way. Disadvantage is you have to watch your body deteriorate but everyone has to deal with that.

Last edited:
OP is living in the Middle age tbh. I'm seeing similar post every week. It's a cope. Teenage years are overrated and for some who went through bullying awful. Teenage love is stupid. Your personality is under developed, your world view pretty much biased. Talks are usually shallow too. 20 -30 can be pretty chaotic for many people, it's not a deal breaker. And well even Jennifer Lopez recently said that men under 33 are useless.
not sure who's coping here

The average person's life ends at 30. That's where most people start settling down, having kids etc. Unless you're a multimillionaire celebrity, your prime is going to be 6 - late 20s. You're not going to make up for your wasted years. By wasting your teenage years, you've wasted close to half your life. While people were making unforgettable memories that they will tell their grandchildren about before they die, you were sitting in front of a screen, rotting away because of inferior genetics/ mental retardation. You won't show your prom pictures to your kids or grandkids while laughing about the things you did as a "stupid teenager". You were busy sweating it out on your favorite video games in your bedroom. You're not going to recover from your inceldom because you meet some used goods roastie at the age of 25. All her best experiences were with other men when she was in her prime.

Each passing day makes me more angry. I don't know how much more I can take. It feels like i'm still stuck in 2012. It seems like it was only yesterday, but it wasn't. People who were born on New Year's Day in 2012 will be 7 years old soon! How is that even possible?
Euthanasia should be an option for all friendless highschool students. If you're a loser then, you most likely always will be.

I'm 32. The age pill really is brutal. I've got nothing to show for my age. It's over.
Agepill, the pill nobody can't avoid !!!
Inb4 20yo cels coming to say the agepill is bullshit or cope.
I don't think it matters that much practically except with regards to the death of hope. If you're incel at 20 your life wont be much different when you're incel at 30. Either way you won't be getting laid. Either way you will have to find other copes.

Only advantage of age is you can afford things like hookers if you didn't NEET the whole way. Disadvantage is you have to watch your body deteriorate but everyone has to do that.

Teenage years are overrated and for some who went through bullying awful. Teenage love is stupid. Your personality is under developed, your world view pretty much biased. Talks are usually shallow too.

I don't see your point. The stupidity of being a teenager is what makes it great. Obviously getting bullied if you're an incel is no fun but for the average normie being a teenager is the prime of your life. And who cares what some rich celebrity roastie said?

I don't see your point. The stupidity of being a teenager is what makes it great. Obviously getting bullied if you're an incel is no fun but for the average normie being a teenager is the prime of your life. And who cares what some rich celebrity roastie said?

It is subjective. Maybe my teenage years weren't happy, maybe I took wrong direction with drugs, but I would never consider it prime years. I don't regret having no gf back then. What I regret is inability to find someone after 25, when I began to feel somehow mature and intellectually ready to share myself.

i know dude
i wish we had a long thread to talk about stuff like this
like how important it is to not listen to your parents and try to get status when you're young no matter what
staying inside and doing any homework at all let alone bonus homework is FUCKING RETARDED, you should be doing every single degenerate and stupid thing that your peers are doing at that age

Only advantage of age is you can afford things like hookers if you didn't NEET the whole way. Disadvantage is you have to watch your body deteriorate but everyone has to do that.
wow, i see your a staff member now. very nice, i love your racepill posts brother.

the agepill is brutal
ticking time bomb tbh

No matter the cope you construct, you wasting your teenage years while Chad hasn't is already a leg up on you.
>B-but I'll get rich soon and then I'll pay foids to shit on them like those oil arabs, my life is about to start I promise!!!
You won't lmao

Teenage love is stupid. Your personality is under developed, your world view pretty much biased.
And well even Jennifer Lopez recently said that men under 33 are useless.
Yes, because best memories are of those who violated her vagene and ripped her hymen, then pumped in her madly irrespective of pain it was causing.
....:bluepill::bluepill:......:bluepill:......:bluepill:..........:bluepill::bluepill:......:bluepill:......:bluepill:
:bluepill:...............:bluepill:......:bluepill:......:bluepill:................:bluepill::bluepill:
:bluepill:...............:bluepill:......:bluepill:......:bluepill:................:bluepill:...:bluepill:
....:bluepill::bluepill:........:bluepill::bluepill:.............:bluepill::bluepill:.......:bluepill:......:bluepill:

My 30s are pretty great. My options in my teenage years were limited and I did go to my prom, I just went with a group of friends
My 20s were mostly a waste but in my later 30s, I have done a lot. Mudders, triathalons, conventions, traveling again. I am a former military brat so my younger years were overseas.
Most people aren't even settling down until they hit their 30s.

@Zod
Yeah surely I'm a cuck. Because chads were fucking my potential sex partners when I was a teenager. Basicaly every incel is a cuck because of lost opportunities. Your logic is dissapointing and absurdity of your posts just proves that. Maybe if you would put down those black glasses down for a while and accept yourself as you are, it would make a huge difference.

I'm 55. I guess it's over for me. Maybe.
At least women should become easier / more desperate.

It is subjective. Maybe my teenage years weren't happy, maybe I took wrong direction with drugs, but I would never consider it prime years. I don't regret having no gf back then. What I regret is inability to find someone after 25, when I began to feel somehow mature and intellectually ready to share myself.
Your teen years are pretty critical towards developing self identity, social skills, and confidence. Remaining a virgin past highschool or college gives some terrible FOMO and insecurity, but I’d agree that I’m not in my prime yet. I was a late bloomer and it’s kinda life fuel to see people that were “cool” in highschool get fat and lazy

It's well long over for me. 29 now and will turn 30 next year. Paying for sex is not my thing. Would much rather die a pure virgin, and that's what I'm doing when I get old. But that's just me!

Your mileage may vary!

@Zod
Yeah surely I'm a cuck. Because chads were fucking my potential sex partners when I was a teenager. Basicaly every incel is a cuck because of lost opportunities. Your logic is dissapointing and absurdity of your posts just proves that. Maybe if you would put down those black glasses down for a while and accept yourself as you are, it would make a huge difference.
incel =/= cuck

You're a cuck because you:

- stated that teenage love is stupid
Teenage love is stupid.

- gave importance to personality
Your personality is under developed..

- believe what other foids say to be true
And well even Jennifer Lopez recently said that men under 33 are useless.

- showed compassion for foids
Yes, because best memories are of those who violated her vagene and ripped her hymen, then pumped in her madly irrespective of pain it was causing.

Tfw your parents have good aging genetics.

Op... Your post mentions nothing negative about the lives of 30+.
All you do is whine about "missed" teenage years.
What exactly is bad about being above 30? How does life stop there?

It's over at 23 really tbh.
I agree. I'm 24 now and I think its basically done for now. Even though my therapist tells me I'm so young and I have all the time in the world. I know deep down its over, its done, I can never go back to what I could become.

Why do we have to age??? It's a fucking curse, I wish I could be forever young :(

Op... Your post mentions nothing negative about the lives of 30+.
All you do is whine about "missed" teenage years.
What exactly is bad about being above 30? How does life stop there?

People start settling down at that age, having kids, they don't tend to go to parties anymore, the teenage ignorance of the world is gone, you most likely already had all your "firsts" etc.

Not to mention that if you haven't found a partner by then it's over. Women start looking like shit in their mid 20s and people look down upon men who date much younger women.

american incels over 30 are over
here in Europe you can still find a young 20-25 yo woman to marry in the middle east, they like europeans
but you americans, you are hated all over the world, you have no loophole at all

People start settling down at that age, having kids, they don't tend to go to parties anymore, the teenage ignorance of the world is gone, you most likely already had all your "firsts" etc.
Sounds good to me tbh. :feelsokman::fire:

As a 31yo... it's brutal to be invisible to prime pussy.
Before they would at least spare half a second to look at me and reject me.
Now I'm just some old men who blends to the surroundings

Brutal blackpill... also Mensa IQ

If you get rich someday the best thing you can do for yourself is not settling for 1 woman or having a oneitis. There a good chance that she is just using you dont treat her like a rare gem . You should remember the time when you are invisible to them, feel the resentment because that resentment brought you to the top. Don't let anyone drag you down in this shithole again

Well, I've never been on my prom, I was on different parties and honestly I still much more fondly remember times when I first time finished Fallout 2, or time when I first time drive on Groove Street in GTA San Adreas. Maybe that's just coping mechanism I don't know. But for me those memories are important, and I wouldn't exchange them to some 'wild parties' or shit like that. I don't care what society thinks, I always wanted a female companion, but I experienced that females are lousy companions, at least for me. Don't think too much, just enjoy your ride mate, we all gonna die, and we all gonna die alone. Do you really want to spend it regretting, and mourning for something you never had? Just think about how your life is awesome in comparison to 90% of human history. Young males usually died in their piss and shit, bleeding to death when they were wounded in the battle. If not, they would slave away working 12h a day. Order a pizza, get some beer and play GTA or watch some 80's Arnold movie. When you think 'that's sad and pathetic' just think how that experience in completely unique in human history. Instead of dying in your 20's you can just sit in your comfy chair(that's very important part - I paid a lot for my chair to be extra comfy) and relax.

....:bluepill::bluepill:......:bluepill:......:bluepill:..........:bluepill::bluepill:......:bluepill:......:bluepill:
:bluepill:...............:bluepill:......:bluepill:......:bluepill:................:bluepill::bluepill:
:bluepill:...............:bluepill:......:bluepill:......:bluepill:................:bluepill:...:bluepill:
....:bluepill::bluepill:........:bluepill::bluepill:.............:bluepill::bluepill:.......:bluepill:......:bluepill:
blue pills cuck not chads are fucked
Well, I've never been on my prom, I was on different parties and honestly I still much more fondly remember times when I first time finished Fallout 2, or time when I first time drive on Groove Street in GTA San Adreas. Maybe that's just coping mechanism I don't know. But for me those memories are important, and I wouldn't exchange them to some 'wild parties' or shit like that. I don't care what society thinks, I always wanted a female companion, but I experienced that females are lousy companions, at least for me. Don't think too much, just enjoy your ride mate, we all gonna die, and we all gonna die alone. Do you really want to spend it regretting, and mourning for something you never had? Just think about how your life is awesome in comparison to 90% of human history. Young males usually died in their piss and shit, bleeding to death when they were wounded in the battle. If not, they would slave away working 12h a day. Order a pizza, get some beer and play GTA or watch some 80's Arnold movie. When you think 'that's sad and pathetic' just think how that experience in completely unique in human history. Instead of dying in your 20's you can just sit in your comfy chair(that's very important part - I paid a lot for my chair to be extra comfy) and relax.
blue pill but good point but still why not settle for less right? you got one chance in life but you fucked up because of things you cant control

Last edited:
It's the exact opposite
Here in New York, the older women chase the men. Even the ugly men, like me.
I've had several older women chase me. They were very aggressive. They even wanted sex. They kept asking me to go back to their apartments. They were well over 65 and worse yet, Jewish. Oh Well. I guess that makes me voluntarily Abstinent.

Over for promcels