Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope I could never be in a relationship with a foid older than 25

Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Luminary
★★★★★
I’m 32, and I hate foids my age and older. It’s tough. I am a kissless 32-year-old virgin, and I just don’t have any enthusiasm left when it comes to dealing with femons.

Femons make me sick, but I do have a soft spot for young femons younger than 25 (not in a sorority house, but still). Foids change spiritually after the age of 25 - they begin to show their hate for males uncontrollably.

Foids don’t have the same energy males do - and they hate us for that. Have you noticed how foids seem more reptilian than males do? The worst qualities of a reptile are personified by foids: parasitic, vicious, arrogant, vain, jealous, paranoid, and greedy.

Foids are responsible for so much chaos in society, and it’s only getting worse. The older foids are the ones to blame for society decaying.

It makes me so upset - my grandmother was born on September 1st 1939, the day Hitler invaded Poland and started World War 2, the world has gone to hell since then!

My mom was born in the year 1961 - fuck me, how in the fuck does a foid who was born during the Sexual Revolution have a son who’s an incel? Baby boomers, that’s how! Evil femons born in the years following America reaping the rewards of winning World War 2. American foids shat out more children than ever, because their husbands were so pumped up from offing Japs and Germans. Those evil rotten spoiled children were labeled “baby boomers.”

Foids are evil as the Jew who came up with the idea of “Pride Month.”

I will always chase aftER youngER foids.

You cant be in a relationship with any foid...

25 is old af
18 or below is more comfortable for us incels since we are essential middle schoolers when it comes to love and sex

Same here, I understand your train of thought.
For me, over 22yo = Roastie.
You haven´t got a clue, how much options even the average looking women have nowadays.
There is no way, a woman above 22yo has a bodycount below 5.
Pair bonding ability is gone.