Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why would any teen boy turn down sex with an older woman?

Clavicus Vile

Clavicus Vile

I sold your soul for a daedric fleshlight
★★★
I get why teen girls would turn down advances and not be into that because they’re chad only whores and only let the tall white attractive teachers bang. Most male teachers will not make the cut obviously.

But as a teen boy my nigga your sexual appetite should be ravenous, tf is wrong with these people, it’s just how men are. I had an early puberty, I started getting horny at 8 years old, wanted to fuck the shit out of all my good looking or even average female teachers and shove my tiny cock down their throats.

Meanwhile you have 14 year old boys who are supposed to be at their peak horniness but turn down the advances of 20 - 30 year old blonde white stacies in their prime with thick juicy titties and a god damn amazingly big booty.

These new niggas are some faggots man, holy shit. I would’ve fucked up some teacher booty at that age if I got the chance. I truly don’t get it.

Who says they do ?

It’s illegal and they want to avoid the law and drama

Meeks

Meeks only

It’s funny back when I was a teenager I thought girls in their 20s were old as fuck.

Now that I’m in my early 20s I’m willing to fuck late 20 year olds/ early 30 year olds
I'd fuck a 60yo in good shape tbh

Who says they do ?
I always see on Reddit where teen boys say they turned down advances from attractive older women because “mUh AgE gAp” or “mUh, I cAnT cOnSenT”.

Because grannies are disgusting? Why would you want to have sex with a withering bone-crackling wrinkly decaying saggy smelly blown-out roastie?

Low T. All these microplastics, goyslop, jewpills, faggot indoctrination, and whatever the fuck they're putting in the water is turning young men into a bunch of poofters. If a teacher in like Brazil or something wanted to fuck her students, 10 times out of 10 they wouldn't think twice about doing it.

Sadly 30-40 y.o milfs would reject me.

Teacher student relationship isn't a thing anymore. lol The trend peaked in the 2000s and early 2010s when social media had yet to 100% dominate. Especially in the 2000s, teacher student relationships had time to be hidden and myth status.

Because grannies are disgusting? Why would you want to have sex with a withering bone-crackling wrinkly decaying saggy smelly blown-out roastie?