Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Jfl at you guys who dont believe in sub8 rule. Thr truth is if you are sub8 you can only beta bux, girls will never be truly attracted to you.

• Thread starter Reddit_is_for_cucks
  • Start date
Reddit_is_for_cucks

Reddit_is_for_cucks

Overlord
★★★★★
Here is Tyrone himself spitting out truth and sharing his experiences.
If he and his friend are complaining about dating market then you gotta wonder how bad it must be for average looking guys.

in 2018, if you are average then you are below average.

Girls only want chad and if you want to peruse women, you will have to jump through hoops no matter what.
Imagine girl giving you a shit test and then you think to yourself "only if my face was good looking, this bitch wouldnt be giving me attitude but she would
on her knees sucking me off".

ffs, its over man. it's so over

Last edited by a moderator:
The sub 8 theory is unfortunately pure reality in the West.

No hate against you, but the sub 8 meme is truly retarded.

I don't even know tbh. Plenty of sub 8's have gf's but whether they are truly desired by their gf's I doubt anyone of us here would know lol.

Sub8 meme is retarded. Plenty of sub8 men can get laid casually, it's sub5 men who are incels.

Sub8 theory is legit. Remember only 15 percent of men in Finland are sexually active in 2018.

ff1.png

To make it simpler, let's forget the numbers, you're either Chad or you're not