Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill JFL at ethnicels wanting skinny asian girls

Ci Jey

Ci Jey

Blackpill & Racepill theorist
★★★★★
I keep seeing ethnicels/ethnic looking brocels who always yap they want skinny asian girls since they're weebs and watch too much anime shit.

First of all, why the hell are you watching anime as an ethnicel? That shit is only for asians and nerdy whites, know your market and start watching sports like soccer or sign up to a dance class. If you're ethnic forget about anime or geek crap nigga

Second, it's hard as fuck to get for example an skinny latina girl (half of mexican foid supply is fat @beanercel ) let alone for us sub5s.

Third, we all know asian foids are Chang/JBW only ffs, forget about them.

If you as an ugly ethnic only want skinny asian girls or skinny white girls or skinny girls in general YOU WILL be incel forever!

If you as an ugly ethnic only want skinny asian girls or skinny white girls or skinny girls in general YOU WILL be incel forever!
They will be incel forever anyways just let them want what they want

What kind of faggot gay homosexual suggestion is that
maybe means foids like it so you have chance there but if you are ugly and poor you are not getting her.

I’m pretty sure if I was 2-3 inches taller and had lighter eyes I could get my oneitis who is asian (I saw her with some deathnic tallfag b4).

One of my family friends who is a 1/4 afghan 3/4 curry was dating some noodle, I was so fucking confused when I found out about it. I’ve even seen some blackcels with short noodles.

One of my family friends who is a 1/4 afghan 3/4 curry was dating some noodle, I was so fucking confused when I found out about it. I’ve even seen some blackcels with short noodles.
If he's afghan makes sense, hazaras look asian

I keep seeing ethnicels/ethnic looking brocels who always yap they want skinny asian girls since they're weebs and watch too much anime shit.

First of all, why the hell are you watching anime as an ethnicel? That shit is only for asians and nerdy whites, know your market and start watching sports like soccer or sign up to a dance class. If you're ethnic forget about anime or geek crap nigga

Second, it's hard as fuck to get for example an skinny latina girl (half of mexican foid supply is fat @beanercel ) let alone for us sub5s.

Lol watch sports como la liga mx for example? I would only if it was a bet also im a runner lel.
And hermano said dance classes KEKK
JAJAJAAJAJ man dude we will not ascend only thing you should be doing it for is your health and mental health (life fuel) nothing more cocho.

can you fuck off and stop perpetuating the notion that ethnicels only want white stacies or Asian whores and shit? Tired of so many normies and even people on this fucking site saying that shit. I just want my ethnic looksmatch

Thays why I am not attracted to noodles, I know they are the least non white mixing women. Even white women are ok with few ethnics, noodles or change or chad only. Not even tyrones are in their radar

can you fuck off and stop perpetuating the notion that ethnicels only want white stacies or Asian whores and shit? Tired of so many normies and even people on this fucking site saying that shit. I just want my ethnic looksmatch
Yup this too

the difference between skinny and fat is not quite the difference between Chad and incel. Fat bitches can always fuck. Also fat bitches SMV increases in NICER PLACES, because high economic areas are full of rich techbros competing desperately for crumbs of pussy.

The have no hips and butt. That's a big problem.

Breasts like pancakes
Usually. But sometimes asian toilets come with big udders.

But I have (almost) never seen a decent sized butt. Honestly most of them have the butt of an adolescent boy. Which needless to say, is not my thing.

What kind of faggot gay homosexual suggestion is that
Move his ass for the male Tyrone instructor to fuck him. JFL at this way to lose his v card. Faggotmaxx

I liked noodles before I ever saw anime.

Iv'e seen many Arab/Iranian men with Asian women.

Only 1/4 but he inherited the sand pheno.
Sand pheno is still "close enough" to white pheno such that most asian women are willing to take it.

All races of foids don’t want ethnicels regardless of the ethnicel’s type so why the fuck does it matter? Who gives a singular fuck that incels have a specific type, lastly what kind of people besides faggots sign up dance class?

Sand pheno is still "close enough" to white pheno such that most asian women are willing to take it.
No he has light brown hair and dark hazel eyes and is named ryan, mogs 99% of india, bangladesh, and nepal in looks and height due to 1/4 afghan dna. white dna is an unfair cheat code.

do you know how many south europeans look like that?
I think indo nordids look pretty distinct from europeans in a good way. Like hrithik roshan for example is just a depigmented gracile indid. This kashmiri actor is one of the few south asians that can genuinely pass as european.
IMG 3650

Exactly. And sands are the closest to whites
why are gulf arabs so dark though with semitic noses? Genuine question because iranics and levantines mog them to suicide.

I think indo nordids look pretty distinct from europeans in a good way. Like hrithik roshan for example is just a depigmented gracile indid.
He looks iranian tbh
This kashmiri actor is one of the few south asians that can genuinely pass as european.
View attachment 1130422
Yeah, but I've seen a few kashmiri kids who also look very european
why are gulf arabs so dark though with semitic noses? Genuine question because iranics and levantines mog them to suicide.
They have less aryan, caucasion hunter gatherer, and anatolian neolithic farmer DNA. They instead have more natufian DNA.

Yeah, but I've seen a few kashmiri kids who also look very european
(Some) south asian muslim names save them from ethnicfailo too like sami, ryan, aryan, arman, danesh. High chg pheno tbqh.
IMG 3691

They have less aryan, caucasion hunter gatherer, and anatolian neolithic farmer DNA. They instead have more natufian DNA.
One interesting observation I’ve made is that some yemenis (like that houthi pirate who blew up on tiktok) are lighter despite supposed eastern african admixture.

One interesting observation I’ve made is that some yemenis (like that houthi pirate who blew up on tiktok) are lighter despite supposed eastern african admixture.
That Yemni pirate had blue eyes and brown hair. Yemen has a fuckton of Circassion ancestory, one of the Sultan's who conquered Tanzania was half-Circassion, and in case you dont know, Circassions are native to Russia, living north of Armenia/Georgia. That Yemeni pirates almost certainly has some Circassion blood.

All of these are Yemeni

However, I have ALSO read that there are native Yemenis who are blue eyed. Since Imam Malik was born in the 700s, long before Arabs came into contact with Circassions, and he was described as having blue eyes despite being from a Yemeni clan.

That Yemni pirate had blue eyes and brown hair. Yemen has a fuckton of Circassion ancestory, one of the Sultan's who conquered Tanzania was half-Circassion, and in case you dont know, Circassions are native to Russia, living north of Armenia/Georgia. That Yemeni pirates almost certainly has some Circassion blood.
Yemenis dont have any circassian blood,

i know that youre trying to make sense of it all but trust me theyre the most isolated of all arab countries excluding small dwarf states like Qatar and Bahrain

circassians are mainly found in the levant(Jordan and syria), Egypt and a very small minority are in saudi arabia, so not yemen

Last edited:
imagine advicing an inkwell to go to a dance class

@Confessor nigger you deserve to stay incels if you don't make move that trad Tamil foid :ahegao: :ahegao: :ahegao: . You are dumbass nigger you know. I am so jealous of you :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:. Only if I got a opportunity as you.

FUCK YOU NIGGER BONGALI NIGGER. IF I EVER GOT TO MEET YOU I WILL STRANGE YOU TO DEATH WITH MY BARE HANDS AND RELIVE ALL MY ANGER OF BENGALI COMMIES WITH YOU. FUCK YOU FOR BEING A VOLCEL NIGGER SISSY BENGALI

I am crying everday, what did I do? Why can't I have this instead? I will never be with a tamil foid :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

Last edited:
FUCK YOU NIGGER BONGALI NIGGER. IF I EVER GOT TO MEET YOU I WILL STRANGE YOU TO DEATH WITH MY BARE HANDS AND RELIVE ALL MY ANGER OF BENGALI COMMIES WITH YOU. FUCK YOU FOR BEING A VOLCEL NIGGER SISSY BENGALI
You will do nothing. I have contacts with the most dangerous thugs and racketeers in Mumbai Underworld. I can easily arrange your entire family's kidnapping.

Cry about it
You have everything I ever wanted. I wish I lived your life :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels:

Fuck you for coming here and bragging about it. May those Bangladesh mulla rapefugees rape your entire Bongali family

You know nothing about me
You have North Indian SMV boost in Tamil Nadu. Height mogg me. Attractive enough to have bike rides with a trad tamil foid everyday :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels:
i live in Mumbai and have connections to the underworld. I cannot be harmed my pathetic refugees.
But your family in Bengal? Those mulla niggers from Bangladesh come in and even get Adhar cards and voter IDs :lul::lul::lul: . There no difference between West Bengal and Bangladesh today

But your family in Bengal? Those mulla niggers from Bangladesh come in and even get Adhar cards and voter IDs :lul::lul::lul: . There no difference between West Bengal and Bangladesh today
No my family is in Mumbai. I have only ever been to West Bengal two times.