Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill JFL at ethnicels wanting skinny asian girls

You know nothing about me
You have more SMV than average Tamil there man. Don't know what to tell you more. You will simply ascend if you ask her out. Just take that brave step.

Even if that fails, I will be here to comfort you.

Nigga if I telll you the name of my college you will seethe in jealousy even more.
IIT madras? Only will feel jealous for that. Otherwise not for VIT for some shit

chang+chad only boyo

Nigga if I telll you the name of my college you will seethe in jealousy even more. Let's just keep it at that.
Are you confessing of being a fakecel volcel nigger? Bongali just use your privilege to ascend man

I keep seeing ethnicels/ethnic looking brocels who always yap they want skinny asian girls since they're weebs and watch too much anime shit.

First of all, why the hell are you watching anime as an ethnicel? That shit is only for asians and nerdy whites, know your market and start watching sports like soccer or sign up to a dance class. If you're ethnic forget about anime or geek crap nigga

Second, it's hard as fuck to get for example an skinny latina girl (half of mexican foid supply is fat @beanercel ) let alone for us sub5s.

Third, we all know asian foids are Chang/JBW only ffs, forget about them.

If you as an ugly ethnic only want skinny asian girls or skinny white girls or skinny girls in general YOU WILL be incel forever!
Asian girls are racist, they prefer white chads

@brazi @Confessor is a fakecel right?

North Indians have more SMV in Tamil Nadu right? This nigger is also supposedly also in a good college

Last edited:
Nigga if I telll you the name of my college you will seethe in jealousy even more. Let's just keep it at that.
I can't deal with this. A Bengali nigger being volcel with a Tamil girl :lul: :lul: :lul: Imagine getting mogged in a incel forum

Since childhood I wanted a tamil foid, I even learned tamil watching all the movies. No tamil foid for your height :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

I will never experience what you are currently. Fuck you reminded me who ugly I am. I will never get any foid let alone a tamil foid :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::feelscry::feelscry::feelscry:

5'4 with protruding teeth and severe acne :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: . All the foids in my school bullied me, not even mentioning tall fags

Meanwhile @Confessor gets female attention without doing anything. I can't do this anymore, I am an inferior failed human no foid will be attracted to me.

5'4 with protruding teeth and severe acne :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: . All the foids in my school bullied me, not even mentioning tall fags

Meanwhile @Confessor gets female attention without doing anything. I can't do this anymore, I am an inferior failed human no foid will be attracted to me.
say that after brutal trying for at least 5 years.

say that after brutal trying for at least 5 years.
No trying for your 5'4 height. I can't do this :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels: I get mogged everywhere. I am getting mogged even here.

No trying for your 5'4 height. I can't do this :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels: I get mogged everywhere. I am getting mogged even here.
its still possible(over for me). but struggle is real(again over for me)

its still possible. but struggle is real

What kind of faggot gay homosexual suggestion is that
Its a good suggestion, actually, you get to dance with foids , touch them in inappropriate places (only if you're skilled) you might even end up losing your virginity along the way.

JFL at you wanting sex