Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL JFL at this comment about incels coming from a roastie, women don't need anything, except...

Saudade

Saudade

midwit
★★★★★
I actually audibly laughed irl this shit is too fucking comical

Justfuckinglol

Source
Giphy
Source 2
21f396d0e382b673942387189152aa8e0f865381
Source 1

Fuck comments under @BrendioEEE incel video are pure suifuel, swallowing this sheer amounts of bluepills in such a short span is dangerous for your sanity.

Last edited:
Funny part is I don't even have any of those attributes, it's over for me in the bluepilled world.

The only thing I agree with is social skills. Females despise autistic men.

great. even more fucked

lol at them acting like anything besides genetics matter

Translation: CHAD ONLY

Yeah, not only

Looks are the entry requirement

Most incels have those things she outlined except good social skills, but of course since foids aren't picky golding chad dick chasers like the inkwels say, they shouldn't have a problem with it.

I'll be very kind to you... at bed.

Mfw I realize that it's over:

21607.jpg

The real issue here is what does she have to offer? Can she cook, clean, no debit, no tattoos, hymen intact with no sexual contact, financially literate, in shape, know how to rear kids, in good health, non alcholic or drug additcted? I sure hope she has all these qualities because if not that would make her undesirable.

I can't even start trying to full fill that. I need all of those on top of being good looking? I can only win by not playing.

If this is the truth then why do most women prefer to go after guys that treat them like shit. Most foids like relationships with alot of drama or else they get bored and move on

Its about whats on the inside silly Inkel :soy: :soy: :soy:

Jfl, loled so hard at (offline) hobbies.
What a fucking femoid.

that list only applies to sub 8 men.
chad doesn't need any of those - he just needs his chiselled jawline.

All of those on top of being a 7-10/10 in looks. And if given a hard choice between a 3/10 with those traits and an 8/10 without, she'll choose the 8. Of course, she'll avoid the issue when confronted with it.

lol at them acting like anything besides genetics matter
Exactly. Look at the men who they actually let fuck and be with them. Look at the men they actually show to be attracted to. It disproves their bullshit advice and alleged "desires in a man" everytime.

All of that is emitted from the jawline and eye area

This shit is proof that foids can be funny jfl. Foid comedy is only funny when they aren't trying to be.

She knows she's lying

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back