Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL JFL at normie Copers who believe the "Just Have a Car" theory

Really bad. I want to drive, Im not afraid of it, I dont have anxiety with it. My concentration is just fucked, and there's too much information for me to take on, and I end up ignoring a lot of shit, which is very dangerous for driving.

My brain overloads very easily when i have to concentrate on multiple things, which makes me stop concentrating all together and going into low energy response time phase.

Driving is still a skill and you can learn it like any other, although maybe you are just too bad to have a chance. But I know exactly what you mean, and I did get better through sheer practice. Your brain due to synaptic plasticity does learn to process the information, just far slower because of autism.

When I first started driving I couldn't even drive in a straight line properly, I was constantly veering and adjusting and it used to drive my instructor mental because I was still doing it 15-20 lessons in (most people pass by lesson 20). I'd be randomly distracted by a passenger on the pavement (I have to obsessively people watch when walking down the high street, registering each and every persons face as I pass by).

Were you learning manual or automatic gearbox?

its all about looks, nothing else.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back