Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill JEWS ARE OUR FRIENDS AND WE MUST RESPECT THEM

goodfellascelling

goodfellascelling

Greycel
BY THIS I MEAN ACTUAL RELIGIOUS JEWS NOT THE LARPERS

LOOK INTO HAREDI JUDAISM

1) REFUSE TO USE TECHNOLOGY
2) REFUSE TO WORK (LITERALLY ANTI WAGECUCKING)
3) LIVE ON TAX $
4) BOYS AND GIRL SEGREGATED
5) NO PREMARITAL SEX
6) REFUSE TO DIE IN SOME AUTISTIC WAR
7) BAN FAKEUP
8) BAN TINDER

GIVE ME ONE REASON WHY LOW IQ ASS NAZI FAGGOTS HATE JEWS?

NAZIS ARE INHERENTLY SUBHUMAN FAGGOTS

FUCK THE NAZIS

DAILY REMINDER NAZIS WERE PRO UNIVERSAL ENFRANCHISEMENT

DAILY REMINDER NAZIS WANTED TO GIVE WELFARE TO SINGLE MOTHERS

DAILY REMINDER NAZI COMMITTED GENOCIDE UPON THIS BASED PRO INCEL GROUP WHILE ENCOURAGING THE BREAK DOWN OF MARRIAGE

DAILY REMINDER SS WERE LED BY A WEIRD INCELTEARS LOOKING FAG NAMED HIMMLER WHOMST HAD A CUCKOLD FANTASY OF CHADS IMPREGNATING INCELS WIVES

THIS FAGGOT LITERALLY LOOKS LIKE THE MASCOT FOR INCEL TEARS

INCELTEARS

Last edited:
This is going to be a good thread...

A High IQ debate is about to ensue...

I had a Jewish friend when I was a kid

dude was a twitchy spaz

I don't think you realize how much of a minority they are especially among Western Jews. Even modern Orthodox Jews aren't based. Look at leaders like Ben Shapiro.

But yeah I have no problem with ultra-orthodox Jews.

I’ll just stick with based Islam

Complete bullshit, @Inline-g made a good thread a while back showing how even religious judaism would let incels die.
View attachment 190252

You are lOW IQ as FUCK nobody reads these retarded storybooks in the 21st century you DUMB FAGGOT

Orthodox Judaism of Haredism is an EVOLUTIONARILY STABLE STRATEGY

EVEN NAZI FAGGOTS like "KEVIN MACDONALD" have admitted this. The POINT OF THE RELIGION IS TO MATCH EVERY INCEL WITH A LOOKSMATCH SO THEY KEEP BREEDING AT 10 KIDS PER WOMYN. IMAGINE ARGUING AGAINST SCRIPTURE

BY THIS LOGIC ISLAM AND ALL ABRAHMIC RELIGIONS ARE RETARDED SINCE THEY GO BY THE WHOLE "PEOPLE OF THE BOOK" BULLSHIT

I don't think you realize how much of a minority they are especially among Western Jews. Even modern Orthodox Jews aren't based. Look at leaders like Ben Shapiro.

I ALREADY SAID SECULAR JEWS ARE DUMB FAGGOTS.

BEN SHAPIRO IS JUST LARPing in the WEST because he will LOSE HIS JOB AS A HIGH PAID LAWYER (RIGHT NOW) AND IT IS UNDERSTANDABLE SINCE HIS MAIN JOB RIGHT NOW IS SHILLING FOR ISRAEL TO LOW IQ BOOMERS. BUT BELIEVE ME AS A SQUEAKY VOICED MANLET WHO ONLY ASCENDED VIA INTER JEWISH ARRANGE MARRIAGE THAT FAGGOT FULLY UNDERSTANDS THE BLACKPILL.

Nigger in profile pic, speaking in all caps and bold just like a nigger would.

Not even worth a consideration.

But still, kill yourself OP.

I ALREADY SAID SECULAR JEWS ARE DUMB FAGGOTS.

BEN SHAPIRO IS JUST LARPing in the WEST because he will LOSE HIS JOB AS A HIGH PAID LAWYER (RIGHT NOW) AND IT IS UNDERSTANDABLE SINCE HIS MAIN JOB RIGHT NOW IS SHILLING FOR ISRAEL TO LOW IQ BOOMERS. BUT BELIEVE ME AS A SQUEAKY VOICED MANLET WHO ONLY ASCENDED VIA INTER JEWISH ARRANGE MARRIAGE THAT FAGGOT FULLY UNDERSTANDS THE BLACKPILL.

Yeah, but you see the problem with non-ultra-orthodox Jews right? That's the reason why Jews have a bad reputation.

The reality is that being Jewish in 2020 is infinitely more of an ethnicity than religion. What's the percentage of the world population of Jews like 0.2%? Then how many of them aren't religious whatsoever? Reform, conservative, or modern Orthodox of those that are?

The religion isn't saving anything.

Last edited:
BUT BELIEVE ME AS A SQUEAKY VOICED MANLET WHO ONLY ASCENDED VIA INTER JEWISH ARRANGE MARRIAGE THAT FAGGOT FULLY UNDERSTANDS THE BLACKPILL.
JIDF Shills LOSING THIER SHIT
Giphy 5

When the Groypers roll the fuck up!
:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelshmm::feelshmm::feelshmm::feelshmm::feelshmm::feelshmm:

OP needs to inhale some zyclon b.

Simply put: No.

אמך תמות בשנתה אם לא תשיב להודעה זו

:feelsPop:

This is incels.co, 4chan is on floor 3, room 7

Yeah, but you see the problem with non-ultra-orthodox Jews right? That's the reason why Jews have a bad reputation.

The reality is that Judaism in 2020 is infinitely more of an ethnicity than religion. What's the percentage of the world population of Jews like 0.2%? Then how many of them aren't religious whatsoever? Reform, conservative, or modern Orthodox of those that are?

The religion isn't saving anything.

INDEED BUT THE REASON THEY ARE DISLIKED HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH JUDAISM

IT HAS TO DO WITH THEM HAVING A HIGH AVERAGE IQ

HIGH IQ LEADS TO COPING FAGGOTS

COPING IS A MECHANISM WHICH IS FED BY RATIONALIZATIONS

AVG IQ (110 IQ) JEWS COPE ALL THE AUTISTIC WEIRD FAILED SOCIETY UTOPIAN BULLSHIT BECAUSE THIS DEMOGRAPHIC IS ALMOST UNIVERSALLY RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL THE FAILED IDEAS OF THE MODERN WORLD: BE IT COMMUNISM FEMINISM ETC

THE THING IS JEWS ALSO HAVE A DISPROPORTIONATE AMOUNT OF HIGH IQ BLACK PILLED THINKERS

THE FOUNDATIONS OF THE BLACK PILL LITERALLY COME FROM JEWS

CHECK OUT RON UNZ AND OTTO WEININGER JFL EVEN NAZICELS COPIED THAT FAGGOT

אמך תמות בשנתה אם לא תשיב להודעה זו

:feelsPop:

I GOOGLE TRANSLATED THIS YOU FAGGOT EVERYONE PLEASE REPLY TO THIS MESSAGE

Yeah,they are our (((greatest allies)))
6ee

INDEED BUT THE REASON THEY ARE DISLIKED HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH JUDAISM

IT HAS TO DO WITH THEM HAVING A HIGH AVERAGE IQ

HIGH IQ LEADS TO COPING FAGGOTS

COPING IS A MECHANISM WHICH IS FED BY RATIONALIZATIONS

AVG IQ (110 IQ) JEWS COPE ALL THE AUTISTIC WEIRD FAILED SOCIETY UTOPIAN BULLSHIT BECAUSE THIS DEMOGRAPHIC IS ALMOST UNIVERSALLY RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL THE FAILED IDEAS OF THE MODERN WORLD: BE IT COMMUNISM FEMINISM ETC

THE THING IS JEWS ALSO HAVE A DISPROPORTIONATE AMOUNT OF HIGH IQ BLACK PILLED THINKERS

THE FOUNDATIONS OF THE BLACK PILL LITERALLY COME FROM JEWS

CHECK OUT RON UNZ AND OTTO WEININGER JFL EVEN NAZICELS COPIED THAT FAGGOT

I GOOGLE TRANSLATED THIS YOU FAGGOT EVERYONE PLEASE REPLY TO THIS MESSAGE

The Jewish IQ thing is a myth. A five minute search will tell you that.

Mods, can we please ban this obvious IDF shill faggot? Thanks.

What the fuck is this BS doing on an incel forum?

If it wasn't for the jews I wouldn't be incel

Why u gotta be negative my mans gotta vent nigga just let him smash that keyboard bro :feelskek:

Religious jews want to enslave gentiles. It's in their Talmud. They have some incel views because they aren't brainwashed by Jewish media. The thing is they want a nice life for themselves, but they want gentiles to be slaves.

Watch this video. Start at 1:55 if you're impatient.

Found the (((jew)))

If we support the jews, then IT is forced to support the nazis.
Then we can report them and IT gets banned:feelsthink:
2148-94a237c1bf6eb5db36c8b7245ece174b.jpg

Where is HE when we need him

Jews are the most incel-tier ones, except for ashkenazis.
Kill all ashkenazis.

Not a fan of the white Fake Jews,

Real Jews the middle eastern ones that you never see are alright

01F7E484 C310 468A A224 665A87C1085A

I have a hard time trusting white people in general :feelstrash:

Preach brother, preach!
If we support the jews, then IT is forced to support the nazis.
Then we can report them and IT gets banned:feelsthink:
2148-94a237c1bf6eb5db36c8b7245ece174b.jpg
High IQ

Last edited:
HugelettersME

I agree I been seduced by the size of your argument.

Religious jews want to enslave gentiles. It's in their Talmud. They have some incel views because they aren't brainwashed by Jewish media. The thing is they want a nice life for themselves, but they want gentiles to be slaves.

Watch this video. Start at 1:55 if you're impatient.

Yeah, I know some do. There are definitely ethnic supremacy vibes throughout the whole religion.

Most just segregate themselves from society though.

Cope, all Jews are scum

Jews are the most incel-tier ones, except for ashkenazis.
Kill all ashkenazis.
I’m ashkenazi jewcel and I’m just unattractive so thus I’m incel. I don’t support feminism though and I hate ugly kike foids that support it.

I’m ashkenazi jewcel and I’m just unattractive so thus I’m incel. I don’t support feminism though and I hate ugly kike foids that support it.
Well I guess I’ll make an exception for you and not kill you.

I hope all jews die to cancer tbh

Are the all caps really necessary?

All extremely religious people behave like this. White Amish are the same way.

Haredi Jews originated from the legendary patriarch "Heros", the son of Thargamos, who founded the city of Hereti at the Alazani River that flows through kroy-khasis ("ice-shining, white with snow"). Initially this territory was a province of Caucasian Albania.

My main issue with anti-Semites is that they always end up making excuses for the bad actions of women and the US. Everything bad women do ... is actually the fault of the Jews. Everything bad the US does ... is actually the fault of the Jews. Too often, they are used as scapegoats for the crimes of women and the US. Americans will rather turn into hardcore anti-Semitic fascists than ever come to the terms with the fact that the US is an empire, waging imperialist wars. People are so brainwashed by pro-women / pro-USA ideology that they can only explain the crimes of women and the US via anti-Semitic ideas about Jews forcing women and the US to be evil.

Hi JIDF
WOODEN DOORS
O
O
D
E
N

D
O
O
R
S

If the cookie monster has 60 ovens baking a batch of 20 cookies each every 5 minutes, how much time does it take the cookie monster to bake 6 gorillion cookies?