Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Jews think incels should DIE

• Thread starter Deleted member 20659
  • Start date
Deleted member 20659

Deleted member 20659

Banned
-
I now undeestand why (((they))) hate incels. Their very sacred scriptures tell them to.
In my daily Talmudic reading this morning I came accross this passage
ENggzAyX0AAF 4A

The feelings are mutual

The first incel, peace be upon him.

couldn't even speak to her jfl

Bless Be His Name, J*ws will feel the wrath of Allah.

But Jews are the incels of the human race.

In my daily Talmudic reading

Well I'm an incel, a jew, and believe that I should die, so yeah that sounds about right

:feelswhere: Hmmmmm

I just read it for fun guys

JFL at joos, even normies are saying "Free Palestine."

Well I'm an incel, a jew, and believe that I should die, so yeah that sounds about right
Hey buddy I'm Islamic but I appreciate Jews, I have nothing against you. It's only the islamophobes I hate. I don't think you should die!!

Jews hate everyone so this isn’t a surprise

Hey buddy I'm Islamic but I appreciate Jews, I have nothing against you. It's only the islamophobes I hate. I don't think you should die!!
Orthodox Judaism and Islam are almost the same so I understand why you would not hate them but I think people hate the Jewish race regardless of religion as the nastiest Jews are often atheistic.

Explain this op

Orthodox Judaism and Islam are almost the same so I understand why you would not hate them but I think people hate the Jewish race regardless of religion as the nastiest Jews are often atheistic.
I actually was going to share the traits we had in common, so it's funny you bring it up. Absolutely correct. And, I see what you mean, I always make a clear distinction between zionists and the Jewish. However in Israel being a zionist simply means you have some love for your country, so when outsiders say "I hate zionists," they automatically assume we are talking about them when that is not the case. Gotta hand it to the zionists, they play a clever game.

I actually was going to share the traits we had in common, so it's funny you bring it up. Absolutely correct. And, I see what you mean, I always make a clear distinction between zionists and the Jewish. However in Israel being a zionist simply means you have some love for your country, so when outsiders say "I hate zionists," they automatically assume we are talking about them when that is not the case. Gotta hand it to the zionists, they play a clever game.
It's not even that simple because today Zionists are often Orthodox aswell(most settlers in the Westbank are religious Jews.)
I call it "world Jewry" when describing the ethnic networking of Jews.
In many muslim communities there is this false idea that the "good Jews" are the Orthodox ones and the "bad Jews" the Israelis and Zionists outside of Israel but besides radical ultra-orthodox groups such as the infamous Naturei Karte, they, the religious Jews, are bigger Zionists than left-wing or generally secular Jews.(Like Soros)

It's not even that simple because today Zionists are often Orthodox aswell(most settlers in the Westbank are religious Jews.)
I call it "world Jewry" when describing the ethnic networking of Jews.
In many muslim communities there is this false idea that the "good Jews" are the Orthodox ones and the "bad Jews" the Israelis and Zionists outside of Israel but besides radical ultra-orthodox groups such as the infamous Naturei Karte, they, the religious Jews, are bigger Zionists than left-wing or generally secular Jews.(Like Soros)
Aren't Naturei Karte opposed to Israel as they believe a Jewish state cannot exist before the Messiah has returned? Personally I don't have anything against Israelis either. You probably won't find many Islamics sharing the same opinion as me but whatever. At the same time I love rustling their jimmies because they are rustling mine with their rampant degeneracy. Besides I've met Israelis who are against the islamophobes and get into arguments with them so I can appreciate that a lot.

We will see how bold they are when the Fourth Reich inevitably rises.

Jew society create incels, but also wants them to die...
What if they do that on purpose to make victims? :feelswhat::feelswhere:

Aren't Naturei Karte opposed to Israel as they believe a Jewish state cannot exist before the Messiah has returned? Personally I don't have anything against Israelis either. You probably won't find many Islamics sharing the same opinion as me but whatever. At the same time I love rustling their jimmies because they are rustling mine with their rampant degeneracy. Besides I've met Israelis who are against the islamophobes and get into arguments with them so I can appreciate that a lot.
Yes they are radically opposed to Israel, they are also the one group that Muslims often show when they want to prove there are good Jews but they are a tiny fringe group inside the orthodox world.
Most Jews are very liberal and would be opposed to what you call "Islamophobia". Infact many Jews,religious and atheist, view Muslims as their brothers against white people(despite white Muslims existing, a friend of mine is Chechen,Muslim and white)

No one in this world thinks incels should be alive. We are basically an anomaly in this soy-based matrix.

Everyone wants us dead

As a Jew, do you think the Talmud is cucked and fake news the way certain Muslims think the Hadiths are cucked and fake news? I know the Talmud and Hadiths are two entirely different kinds of text, I'm just wondering what your take is.

@kikecel thoughts?

Genocide of all Jews when?
Kill me please..

lol:feelshaha::feelshaha:

!

Jews and every other race.

Talmud only shows that jews are anti-goyim (who the fuck calls other people goyim). They are not very different of nazis, they think they are a superior race and chosen by God and they are entitled to make people suffer and work for them.

But Jews are the incels of the human race.

Just get prime preteen jailbait white christian sex slave waifus from Israel bro!
Jews are overly priviliged and they appear to be behind the increase in feminism and immigration.
If you mean as in universally despised than yes.

Jews are also the most protected.

Imagine if the world order was centered around punishing speech against incels, provide incels with money, power, isolation, protection, pride, conservative values and young white christian preteen sex slaves while the media, law and banking remained in the hands of a few incel elders who invaded Chad countries for the lulz and celebrated at the famine and despair of others.

Last edited:
The sage is acting from a religious point of view. I don't understand how this is hateful.

Wise Sage is guarding the poor simp's honour from the pernicious gynoid.

Yes they are radically opposed to Israel, they are also the one group that Muslims often show when they want to prove there are good Jews but they are a tiny fringe group inside the orthodox world.
Most Jews are very liberal and would be opposed to what you call "Islamophobia". Infact many Jews,religious and atheist, view Muslims as their brothers against white people(despite white Muslims existing, a friend of mine is Chechen,Muslim and white)
Stormfrontcucks will claim anyone who isn't WASP isn't white. Jfl. Anyway, I don't know, yes most Jewish people are in fact liberal, but they still believe Israel as a state should exist, so these Islamics wouldn't like them.

the sage was a white knight stopping that guy from fucking his oneitus