Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill JEWS ARE OUR FRIENDS AND WE MUST RESPECT THEM

#Based Jew stabbed a few cunts at a Gay Pride a few years ago. If more Jews could do this to Stacys and feminist Beckys the Jews would be on our side.

But the secular Jewish feminist cunt has forced me to become an incel in Canada, and the only way that the secular Jewish-feminist cunt would be forgiven is if a Nazi uses a surgical knife to open her uterus, and rip it from her body and stomp it on the ground. Then the Nazi will burn her uterus and stitch her pussy so that she doesn't fuck ever in her life.

You fucking Jewish feminist cunt!

wow didn't fucking read

DO NOT REPLY

Tbh I’m gonan become a Jew. If you can’t beat em join em

If the cookie monster has 60 ovens baking a batch of 20 cookies each every 5 minutes, how much time does it take the cookie monster to bake 6 gorillion cookies?

About two and a half weeks. If you're concerned about efficiency (German), you could probably do it in 10 days.

I never understood the hatred towards Jews. Blacks have done far worse to corrupt the culture of the country and the world than Jews ever will.

Rabbi Rottenberg condemning Zionist

The ovens can't work non stop. And a "cookie" doesn't take 5 minutes to "bake" it takes from 1,5 to 2 hours.

So 6 gorillion "cookies" would take 12 gorillion hours to "bake". That's 1370 years.
The cookie monster would need to have thousands of ovens operating if he wanted to "bake" his 6 gorillion "cookies" within his lifetime.
Atta boy. Replace "cookie monster" with "Hitler" and "cookies" with "Jews". Optionally replace "ovens" with "incinerators" or "gas chambers".