Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Jesus was probably ugly as fuck.

Robinxyz

Robinxyz

Banned
-
He wouldn't have been killed if he was good-looking. He was also bluepilled to the extreme. That part when he stands up for the prostitute is so ridiculous. She did nothing to save him in the end. Even his apostles were normies who only cared about themselves. They betrayed him and threw him to the lion's den. If he was the nordic Chad that europeans imagined him to be, people would've rioted the city to save him and Romans would've given/offered him some high status job.

i think its all fake but yeah if ONLY jesus was goold looking...

This is true - people rejected him as the messiah because he was probably an ugly manlet.

If he was the nordic Chad that europeans imagined him to be, people would've rioted the city to save him and Romans would've given/offered him some high status job.
giphy.gif

Lol he was ethnic subhuman of course he was crucificied, if he was actually white they would suck him in hopes of receiving his blessing

He wouldn't have been killed if he was good-looking. He was also bluepilled to the extreme. That part when he stands up for the prostitute is so ridiculous. She did nothing to save him in the end. Even his apostles were normies who only cared about themselves. They betrayed him and threw him to the lion's den. If he was the nordic Chad that europeans imagined him to be, people would've rioted the city to save him and Romans would've given/offered him some high status job.
No one would listen that much to an ugly person retards. Only reason people were okay with him crucified is because the emperor was a gigachad

No he was exactly and perfectly average. The Bible literally says God did this on purpose to stop the halo effect or failo effect.

Jesus looked how we feel.

It says in the bible that he was ugly

Isaiah 53:2

1. Jesus had followers irl. Not fb or insta followers but real people.

2. It was the jews that hated him and wanted him dead because he was gaining political power in their area.

200.gif

You ethnics on here are fucking insane holy fuck Lmao

Think about it, jesus's ethnicity was not white, he was a jew living in palestine, there is no way he can be blonde/white. He must look like arabs. That face reconstruction was done by anthropologists and historians, so there you go.

Think about it, jesus's ethnicity was not white, he was a jew living in palestine, there is no way he can be blonde/white. He must look like arabs. That face reconstruction was done by anthropologists and historians, so there you go.

Yeah, I know, I was mostly referring to the guy I quoted above you.