Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory My grandfather was an ugly bastard

• Thread starter Kselectedvirgin
  • Start date
Kselectedvirgin

Kselectedvirgin

cortisol destroyed my testosterone and my head
★★
As strange as It sounds,my grandfather in his 70s had a wife in the city and many girlfriends and fuck friends in the town he lived in since His 50s,he was ugly and completely bald,but His girlfriends where roasties about their 30s who were to his house to bath with him in his pool,also these roasties were inviting their adolescent daughters to my grandpa house,I dont know if he was able to fuck these Lolis but in the street of the town many young girls were very affetionate when they greet him.

His succes with women while beign bald and ugly makes me think that he had a big cock,one can argue that maybe It wasnt that Big but he was the only Big cock in the Town,but I would answer that in the city he had three daughters with different women besides His wife.

So His cock probably was very Big.

Unfortunately I inherit His uglyness but not His Big cock,in fact,I look like a brown manlet femboy.:fuk:

Are you balding too? If not, do you think you gained his hair loss genetics and will norwood in the future?

Are you balding too? If not, do you think you gained his hair loss genetics and will norwood in the future?
My dad started balding at 20 and now he Is 45 nearly full bald, I have a bit of hair entries at 18 but my indigenous genes gave thick hair,maybe in next two years I will start actually balding

My dad started balding at 20 and now he Is 45 nearly full bald, I have a bit of hair entries at 18 but my indigenous genes gave thick hair,maybe in next two years I will start actually balding
Balding when you're low T and have little to no masculine features to begin with is soul crushingly brutal. You need dominant aggressive looking traits to pull off a bald look and mitigate any loss to looks from norwooding and prettyboys, let alone ugly effeminate incels lack this.

My grandparents and their parents and children (my mom/uncles) are also ugly. Sub 8's should not be allowed to reproduce.

Balding when you're low T and have little to no masculine features to begin with is soul crushingly brutal. You need dominant aggressive looking traits to pull off a bald look and mitigate any loss to looks from norwooding and prettyboys, let alone ugly effeminate incels lack this.
Over for me then, I will hop on oral fin and topic minox as soon I start balding.

Hair Is life for non masculine cels.

I would be a bull with a monster cock like my grandpa,altought my looks wouldnt Let me have casual sex,if I apply oofy doofy law or betabuxx after a long time I would have sex,the roastie wouldnt wait nothing awesome about me but after I show her my monster cock she would tell her friends afterwards and my cock Will be well known by her friends and they Will try to taste It.

Maybe that was how my grandpa achieve It to have so many girlfriends.:feelshehe:

Thug. Loveable fame halo