Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal JBW is law. No one can change my mind.

Incelius Savage

Incelius Savage

The Godfather of Inceldom and Suffering in Life
-
My half white brother has girls over him all the time. He currently has 2 girls (they are both sisters) that fight over him all the time. He betabuxxes one of them. He breaks up with them and they keep coming back, it's an ever ending cycle.

He even dated the one he's with now when he didn't even have a job. He isnt fit, doesnt have a car, still lives with his mother, not 6 foot tall, not rich, works a 9-5, lazy around the house, rude in front of them. Yet he still gets fat and skinny bitches complimenting him. Family loves him the most. Family would always go to his room growing up to hang out. Not to mine once. I'd say he's average but not chad tier.

Jbw is law and no one can change my mind.

Last edited:
He's a mongrel, not jbw

There are race specific that race distinguish each race, but foids desire physical traits that are universally attractive. In every race, there are chads. if you don't have any physical traits that foids deem as attractive, then being white means shit. JBW just means "just be good looking and tall, bro".

It’s not because you are not white, it’s because you have a ugly face you faggot. It’s over for you boyooo. Eat shit

It’s not because you are not white, it’s because you have a ugly face you faggot. It’s over for you boyooo. Eat shit
Go eat a big mac spoiled rich kid.

There are race specific that race distinguish each race, but foids desire physical traits that are universally attractive. In every race, there are chads. if you don't have any physical traits that foids deem as attractive, then being white means shit. JBW just means "just be good looking and tall, bro".

Based

My half white brother has girls over him all the time. He currently has 2 girls (they are both sisters) that fight over him all the time. He betabuxxes one of them. He breaks up with them and they keep coming back, it's an ever ending cycle.

He even dated the one he's with now when he didn't even have a job. He isnt fit, doesnt have a car, still lives with his mother, not 6 foot tall, not rich, works a 9-5, lazy around the house, rude in front of them. Yet he still gets fat and skinny bitches complimenting him. Family loves him the most. Family would always go to his room growing up to hang out. Not to mine once. I'd say he's average but not chad tier.

It's cause he mulloto he is a safe black for Becky and stacy

I look more white than most white people. I have very pale white skin. I have fair-colored hair (light brown, almost blond). If you kept your current brain (so you are still you, not me), and if you became an exact physical clone of me on everything except your brain, no woman would touch you with a ten feet long pole.

I am 5'1" and hideously ugly. I weigh 230 pounds. I have a 44 inch waist and giant moobs. Tell any woman on Earth that she would want to date me just because I am white, and she will laugh in your face.

In fairness, being half white is a big step up over being whatever kind of darkie or oriental.

I am 100% white. No woman on Earth wants me.

In the OP you said he is half white. Make up your fucking mind.

I am 100% white and 41 years old and lifetime dateless.
MY HALF BLOOD BROTHER.

HALF!

now i see why you ding dongs misinterperated it and called him a mongrel.

MY HALF BLOOD BROTHER.

HALF!

now i see why you ding dongs misinterperated it and called him a mongrel.

So he is your half brother, but he is 100% white?

JBW is bullshit.

If all one has to do is be white, women would want to date me. Thats my point
I never claimed JBW.

Furthermore you're a self-confessed fat tub of shit. That's voluntary, you know.

I never claimed JBW.

Furthermore you're a self-confessed fat tub of shit. That's voluntary, you know.

Before I got fat, no woman would touch me with a 10' long pole when I was slim.

Before I got fat, no woman would touch me with a 10' long pole when I was slim.
All other things being equal, do you deny being white is an advantage over not being white?

All other things being equal, do you deny being white is an advantage over not being white?

It depends on what foids one wants to date.

All other things being equal, I don't deny that white men have an advantage over ethnic foids with white women.

Curry women probably prefer curry men though.

Go for mestizo foids.

Most mestizo foids have mestizo boyfriends.

can you name a dravidian chad who foids would consider more attractive than most white men
what are you trying to tell me? That there is no attractive man in India?

SendhilRamamurthyUSANetworkMothStorytelling8XiaqQFiS6Yl

Totally fucking over for him. He should make an account here asap :feelskek:.

whites are high inhib compared to most ethnics