Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill JBA Confirmed: Korean K-POPmaxxed Normie Goes to Ukraine and Gets Surrounded by Snowbunnies!

The Rise of the Rice is happening, we will see millions of Korean men coming to Ukraine and the rest of Eastern Europe to slay blonde stacies!
@Transcended Trucel @Substitute Subhuman :feelsohgod:

what is with shitskins and worshipping white foids? you're such cucks :feelskek:

:feelsrope:

what is with shitskins and worshipping white foids? you're such cucks :feelskek:
white foids are actually the worst. They're the most entitled whores of all.

The slavs are less narcissistic than the western european toilets

Anything is better than mere "whites", but the asian one wouls be instantly put to submission when a Bull appears, a Black male will get them drooling immediately

It's because Korea is rich and Ukraine is close to the poorest European country.

ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

The Rise of the Rice is happening, we will see millions of Korean men coming to Ukraine and the rest of Eastern Europe to slay blonde stacies!
Water is wet :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha: 6'4 kpopmaxxed chang will still slay despite his skin color!!! Everything >Race

what is a snowbunny :feelshaha:

I keep telling those like @starcrapoo that the rice is rising, but he doesn't want to listen. But I'll keep preaching the gospel. The gospel of rice

White women all look boring, guess my white fever isnt that bad as I thought:feelshaha:

When will the rise of curries come:lasereyes:

at least theyre doing better than curries.

so he got more foid attention in one night than me in years :feelsgah: but JBW bro:soy::feelsseriously:

white foids are actually the worst. They're the most entitled whores of all.
this, disgusting entitled feminists with blown out roastie vaginas :feelswhat:

The slavs are less narcissistic than the western european toilets
believe me the degeneracy from jewsa is spreading quickly, soon all foids will act like muttmerican hoes :feelswhat:

so he got more foid attention in one night than me in years :feelsgah: but JBW bro:soy::feelsseriously:

this, disgusting entitled feminists with blown out roastie vaginas :feelswhat:

believe me the degeneracy from jewsa is spreading quickly, soon all foids will act like muttmerican hoes :feelswhat:
correct. its already almost as bad everywhere else. short men get shitted on and memed on everywhere

@Zer0/∞ I wonder how tall he is though :waitwhat:
1.82 cm, your height. In that video, you can see him stand next to a 1.75 cm tall foid at 8:45 for comparison and he is not much taller than her.

correct. its already almost as bad everywhere else. short men get shitted on and memed on everywhere
it wasn't that bad just few years ago, nowadays foids all over the world scroll the same tiktok app so that is to be expected:feelswhat: zoomer foids are the absolute worst :reeeeee:

Deathnics on this forum are copers, they can’t accept that the average curry or rice isn’t a KHHV incel like them. :lul:

it wasn't that bad just few years ago, nowadays foids all over the world scroll the same tiktok app so that is to be expected:feelswhat: zoomer foids are the absolute worst :reeeeee:
yep i hate my generation zoomers fucking suck and tiktok is degenerate cancer that offers no productive value. and before you ask... yes this site does.

Pakistan Will takeover Europe
Now Seethe :feelskek:

I mean hes not just kpop maxxed he legit looks exactly like kpop stars prob has had work done too his skin is legit perfect if some normie rice tried to kpop max he wouldnt come anywhere near this guy

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back