Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Jb whores lusting after chads in comment section

comradespiderman29

comradespiderman29

Overlord
★★

View: https://youtube.com/shorts/Tytc4odsMhM?si=k3xpuFwQGiDtOQfA

"TEEHEE GO OUTSIDE INKWELL:foidSoy::foidSoy: " Women should have never gotten access the internet. Their looksmtches rot in their rooms and search for "bridges near me", while, these sluts fantasize about chad.

It's innate foid behaviour, they all want the best looking chad they can find, none, of these whores will settle for their looksmatch and would rather keep whoring around and keep fucking chads until, they're
30. Imagine, being so privileged, that the only problem in your life is that Chad won't settle.

stupid whors vile sluts they are literal wet holez for Chad

Face is everything

Face is everything
Yes, height is also important. None, of those guys look like they're under 5'11. The era where you can be chadlet(short chad) is over. Like Johnny depp and Tom cruise.

Screenshot 2024 06 14 20 00 18 228 comgoogleandroidyoutube edit

We will never be a femoid's "airport crush".

@ItsovERfucks @opioidcel @NeverEvenBegan @DarkStarDown

Stupid bitches.

deep fake, not real

"TEEHEE GO OUTSIDE INKWELL:foidSoy::foidSoy: " Women should have never gotten access the internet. Their looksmtches rot in their rooms and search for "bridges near me", while, these sluts fantasize about chad.

It's innate foid behaviour, they all want the best looking chad they can find, none, of these whores will settle for their looksmatch and would rather keep whoring around and keep fucking chads until, they're
30. Imagine, being so privileged, that the only problem in your life is that Chad won't settle.

They’re models. Women get insecure when they hear a guy is a model
IMG 7684

Having a gf is cucked, just pump n' dump the bitch even if you have to pretend you're beta buxing her for a while just to get your penis in her.

Females talking to incels: Eww you're disgusting, go away, pig. You're below me. Don't even talk to me you freak. Don't you see how much more pristine and valuable I am than you. Fuck off, loser.

10 minutes later in another location...

Females talking to alpha brute: YES FUCK ME HARDER! FUCK ME LIKE THE LOWLY, FILTHY BITCH I AM! USE ME LIKE YOUR MEAT TOILET! USE ME LIKE YOUR CUM DUMPSTER! FUCK YES I'M SUCH A WHORE! I'M A SOW OINK OINK!! FUCK ME FILTHY ASSHOLE HARDER AND EMPTY YOUR STINKING COCK MILK INSIDE MY SLUTTY PUSSY!!!

10 minutes later in another location, shopping with her friends, cunt still leaking reeking brute's virile sperm...

"Stacey we're such queens. We're proud, pure, strong and independent women. We don't need stupid men. I just got pumped and dumped today, can you believe that? All men are disgusting pigs."

Having a gf is cucked, just pump n' dump the bitch even if you have to pretend you're beta buxing her for a while just to get your penis in her.
Ok

Those chads couldve murdered 3 babies and these whores would still be heads over heels for them