Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious The whores who got dicked down last night by costumed Chads are going to obtain power soon. Men in the US should start stockpiling firearms NOW.

ordinaryotaku

ordinaryotaku

Rotting collegecel. Women hate me for existing.
★★★★★
Within the next 20 years, these college whores who get dicked down by multiple Chads on Halloween nights are going to obtain some modicum of political power. This doesn't help the fact that a lot of zoomer men are spineless feminists who will gladly vote them in. This isn't an assumption, this is a fact, with the fact that more women are becoming college educated, many of whom strive to take political power (also, just a reminder for the lurkers, being academically successful != being intelligent and rational).

These whores are absolutely ruthless and sadistic towards sub-6 and non-NT men, which constitute a vast majority of men. Within those 20 years, these Chad chasers will turn into man-hating, feminist harpies, and are going to establish laws and restrictions on men which have never been seen before. I think not just incels should arm themselves, but ALL men who still have a spine leftover.

Per the US Constitution, we are allowed the right to bare arms. I feel it is our duty to act on our 2A rights, especially due to the looming threat of a gynocentric dictatorship. I feel like many in the armed forces might take suit too, if they aren't hellbent on "defending their country" regardless of the situation at hand.

Also, teach yourself how to properly shoot, defend, buy high rated body armor. Learn close combat. Learn about gun maintenance. Get into decent enough shape. If shit hits the fan in no time flat, move off-grid, specifically in an area with rough terrain. Get to know the area around you. Guerilla tactics have worn down armies for decades.

Last edited: