Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel japanese words

highinhibition

highinhibition

Paragon
★★★★★
post some japanese words or sentences here with translation preferably

美味しい oishii = tasty

^この人は悪魔です。kono hito ha akuma desu = This guy is a demon

ching chong ping pong = who the hell knows

私 watashi = i 

甘い amai sweet

knew u would start with that :yes:

Kensei (Japanese: [UWSL]剣聖[/UWSL], sometimes rendered in English as Kensai, Ken Sai, Kensei, or Kenshei) is a Japanese honorary title given to a warrior of legendary skill in swordsmanship. The literal translation of kensei is "sword saint".[1] Thus, the term is considered by some to imply a higher degree of perfection (possibly also encompassing a moral dimension) than the more commonly used kengo ([UWSL][UWSL]剣豪[/UWSL][/UWSL]) or "sword master". This is not to be confused with the word kenshi ([UWSL][UWSL]剣士[/UWSL][/UWSL]), meaning swordsman. Among the most famous kensei is Miyamoto Musashi, although not all would apply the term to him. Other historical kensei are often the founders of popular schools of swordsmanship. Although there is no such written rule, the title carries such prestige that it is commonly understood that there should be no more than one kensei at any given time.

late night niggas with late night hos

Ware ware = we.

かわいい kawaii = cute

醜い minikui = ugly

Desu :yes:
Example:
What the desu did you just fucking desu about me, you little desu? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my desu in the Navy Desus, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret desus on Al-Desu, and i have over 300 confirmed desus. I am trained in desu warfare and I’m the top desu in the entire US armed desu.You are nothing to me but just another desu. I will desu you the fuck out with desu the likes of which has never been seen on this desu, mark my fucking desu. You think you can get away with saying that desu to me over the desu? Think again, desu. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of desu across the USA and your desu is being traced right now so you better prepare for the spam, maggot. The spam that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your desu.You’re fucking desu, kid. I can be desu, desu, and I can desu with you in over desu ways, and that’s just with my bare desu. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed desu, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Desu and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable desu off the face of the desu, you little desu. If only you could have known what unholy desu your little “desu” was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking desu. But you desu, you desu, and now you’re desu, you goddamned desu. I will shit desu all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking desu, kiddo.

姿 sugata = looks

ぶっ潰す butsubusu = squash (sb)

やっとわかったよ裸になればいいんだ yatto wakatta yo hadaka ni nare ba ii n da = I finally get it now. I need to be naked

お前が私の素肌になるってこと omae ga watashi no suhada ni naru tte koto = It means you becoming my skin!

Lifefuel= raifu feuru:yes:

お前と私の力だ omae to watashi no chikara da = This is our power, mine and yours

お前が無駄に血を吸っていったのは私が恥ずかしがってお前を拒んでいたから = omae ga muda ni chi wo sutte itta no ha watashi ga hazukashi gatte omae wo koban de i ta kara = The reason you drank so much blood without avail is was because I was rejecting you out of embarassment!

心を閉ざしていた分血のつながりを欲した kokoro wo tozashi te i ta bun chi no tsunagari wo hosshita

The more my heart was closed, the more you yearned for a blood connection!

うるさい urusai = shut up

車 kuruma = car

No rice = No life

冗談じゃねえ jyoudan jyanee = are you kidding me?

秘密兵器 himitsu heiki = secret weapon

やかましい = yakamashii = (manly) shut up

天才 tensai = genius

魔法少女 mahou shoujou = magical girl

十分 jyuubun = enough

Place, Japan | Know Your Meme

殺す korosu = die

負け犬 make inu = loser

反撃 hangeki = counterattack