Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Japanese were always cute and effeminate pretty boys

iHateLife

iHateLife

Mahou Shoujo
-
It's in their blood and not some recent modern cultural herbivore development. Some Japanese guys look better than the majority other ethnic groups women regarding faces. I'm not gay, they have cute faces but I wouldn't fuck any man, my prawn is 100% female.

hehehe

It's in their blood and not some recent modern cultural herbivore development. Some Japanese guys look better than the majority other ethnic groups women regarding faces. I'm gay, they have cute faces but I would fuck any man, my prawn is 100% female.

View attachment 196152

hehehe

Napoleon de Geso is a prettyboy

It's in their blood and not some recent modern cultural herbivore development. Some Japanese guys look better than the majority other ethnic groups women regarding faces. I'm not gay, they have cute faces but I wouldn't fuck any man, my prawn is 100% female.

View attachment 196152

hehehe
Was he the first early weeb?

The Japanese wasn't always like that.

POW_Kazuo_Sakamaki.jpg

Lack of browridge is the reason, right? Find me a Japanese guy with a strong brow ridge and I'll bet he looks high T as can be given they are naturally low bodyfat and have those faux hunter eyes.

Not at all, the Japanese are actually the manliest asian man ngl, most of them have square jaws abd can grow full beards.Also their attitude in ww2 was anything but cowardly.A lot of Japanese mogs me to to the moon even in looking white ngl here

Last edited: