Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Pretty boys piss me off and make me extremely jealous. But I don't feel the same when I see a chad

• Thread starter comradespiderman29
  • Start date
Prettyboys are Chads u coper and they slap the top tier JB pussy. Only basement dwelling subhumans think some random hyper masculine ogre slays jb pussy or they’re just from hoodrat ridden shitholes

Prettyboys are Chads u coper and they slap the top tier JB pussy. Only basement dwelling subhumans think some random hyper masculine ogre slays jb pussy or they’re just from hoodrat ridden shitholes
I never said they aren't chad. That's why I said I accept the female gaze pill.

We need more natural selectors in skulls

I feel as though this man would not be able to slay poon, because foids will detect he is zesty then reject him

I feel as though this man would not be able to slay poon, because foids will detect he is zesty then reject him
I wish I could say you were right. Look at the comments under Most of his videos, it's jealous
angry gymcels and jbs

I wish I could say you were right. Look at the comments under Most of his videos, it's jealous
angry gymcels and jbs
Yeah he has high appeal to jbs because they're not secure in their femininity. But what's the point of having appeal for jbs if adult foids won't fuck you? Cus you can't fuck jbs, so he's basically poonless like us, except he at least will get a lot of attention for his looks.

Yes, that's the best combination. Like Johnny depp. @Jason Voorhees
IMG 20240725 081702

Yeah he has high appeal to jbs because they're not secure in their femininity. But what's the point of having appeal for jbs if adult foids won't fuck you? Cus you can't fuck jbs, so he's basically poonless like us, except he at least will get a lot of attention for his looks.
He is 21 as well. Maybe, you're right.

He is 21 as well. Maybe, you're right.
Yeah, and online he will get a lot of attention, but in real life, both men and women will not respect him, and they will not see him as a man, because of his low testosterone looking face

Also lifefuel tbh. He only has a few more years, before his looks fade.

But he did slay jbs in his teen years. That's for sure.
Yeah at least he will expierence teen love unlike us so that's good for him. But I'd rather never experience that than to experience it for a limited time and then never again, or maybe I'm just coping with this one. :feelsbadman:

Yeah at least he will expierence teen love unlike us so that's good for him. But I'd rather never experience that than to experience it for a limited time and then never again, or maybe I'm just coping with this one. :feelsbadman:
Cope

Yeah, and online he will get a lot of attention, but in real life, both men and women will not respect him, and they will not see him as a man, because of his low testosterone looking face
Women won't. But jbs will. But He looks gay af tbh. 100% got bullied in school.

Also I confirmed. Age of consent in Switzerland, which is where he lives is 18. Over for him.