Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Pretty boys piss me off and make me extremely jealous. But I don't feel the same when I see a chad

• Thread starter comradespiderman29
  • Start date
comradespiderman29

comradespiderman29

Captain
Even, though, I have accepted the female gaze. I still want to shoot those faggots everytime I see one one.( in video game)
Especially, this Italian faggot.

View: https://youtube.com/shorts/YVictu4_dHE?si=ZODwjjmXrnpRixej

The vast majority of these Pretty boys cunts these days look like this, no dimorphism and are borderline tranny looking. And people thought, DiCaprio was feminine looking lol.
This faggot slays only because, of his hair and collagen. While,we rot here.
But chads for some reason don't make me so jealous, they are the type of guys who will unironically, tell you to "Just be confident bro". Most of them in my experience, were nice to me as well. Pretty boy faggots on the other hand are extremely narcissistic.

There's no way this guy isn't gay, he's the most feminine, pretty boy I've seen.

I hate prettyboys even more than chads. They get to have a lot of cuddles and these "cute" things with women, they truly experience the teen love and they do a lot of PDA. I'll be soon too old for anything "cute" even if I somehow turned into a sexhaver. Older women have experienced it all, become colder, want more that personal space and view that as cringe. Chads mainly just bang and go their own adventures. However fuck chads too, fuck the polyamory and fuck adultery.

But chads for some reason don't make me so jealous, they are the type of guys who will unironically, tell you to "Just be confident bro". Most of them in my experience, were nice to me as well. Pretty boy faggots on the other hand are extremely narcissistic.

I hate prettyboys even more than chads. They get to have a lot of cuddles and these "cute" things with women, they truly experience the teen love and they do a lot of PDA. I'll be soon too old for anything "cute" even if I somehow turned into a sexhaver. Older women have experienced it all, become colder, want more that personal space and view that as cringe. Chads mainly just bang and go their own adventures. However fuck chads too, fuck the polyamory and fuck adultery.
Maybe, that's why I hate them(subconsciously) but I can't stand how they keep looking into mirrors every chance they get.

Fucking want to grab an broken glass and insert it on his throat (in half life)
His looks won't last long. He has appeal because, of hair and collagen. Prettyboys don't age well, but this tranny will descend hard. Lifefuel.

Why do you think chads are usually more based than pretty boys? More testosterone?

Even, though, I have accepted the female gaze. I still want to shoot those faggots everytime I see one one.( in video game)

The vast majority of these Pretty boys cunts these days look like this, no dimorphism and are borderline tranny looking. And people thought, DiCaprio was feminine looking lol.

need to accept that this feminine guy is more attractive to women, go to the comments under the videos of such guys = rope, in the case of chad they have the same, but in smaller numbers and in an older contingent, it’s time to accept that, pretty boy > chad

His looks won't last long. He has appeal because, of hair and collagen. Prettyboys don't age well, but this tranny will descend hard. Lifefuel.
cope he has some masculine features, decent jaw

if you think that's tranny you didn't saw shit

@Mecoja

I would rather be a prettyboy than a chad ngl

I would rather be a prettyboy than a chad ngl
i'd rather be chad because of career prospects but i think life as a prettyboy is better

This shit says more about women that those faggots. They exist because women like and validate this.

Most prettyboys tend to grow up to masculine Chads later. One example is Leonardo DiCaprio

These pretty boy faggots are Chad only too. They are very similar to foids

cope he has some masculine features, decent jaw

if you think that's tranny you didn't saw shit

View attachment 1149876

@Mecoja

Its brutal as i look quite a bit like the guy (knajid?) in the pic you showed

Foids have thought i was a troon at first, that's how bad my facial features are, a sign of pure disgust

Last edited:
boiratingfaggot.is

Pretty boy fags you could just kill in nature but you can't do that too chad