Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Japanese rice-cel slaughters 19 disabled people in care home as part of mercy killing

Was this killer justified in his actions?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
IncelKing

IncelKing

Chaos is a laddER
★★★★★

View: https://youtu.be/x2S4Md5pUb0

disabled people are a burden on society and are forced to endure a life of pain/suffering due to their disability, I think this murderer simply put them out of their misery by eliminating their existence from this cruel world and sending them to a better place, what are your thoughts?

Up there with the unabomber for murder for the most autistic reason

Idk I think I'd be pretty pissed if someone killed my grandfather. Will watch the video later to gain context though.

Based, he spared them years of suffering.

> Put them out of their misery

implying they would rather be dead than in their disabled state. No disabled person deserves death just because they’re incapacitated either physically or mentally but I have no sympathy for their families since they put them in this situation.

idk about you, but if i become disabled to the point where I can no longer eat or wipe my ass by myself, I’d rather take a bullet to the head than to continue living. But in this case the only objection I have is the method in which they were slaughtered, as they were violently stabbed to death. The killer should’ve used a more painless approach like strangling them.

idk about you, but if i become disabled to the point where I can no longer eat or wipe my ass by myself, I’d rather take a bullet to the head than to continue living.
Same

Is that the guy who connect with them because they wanted to die and he had sex with the corpses? I will watch the video. Imo if they wanted to die and he was granting them that, then its ok, no one should suffer meaningless existence if they dont want to.

> Put them out of their misery

implying they would rather be dead than in their disabled state. No disabled person deserves death just because they’re incapacitated either physically or mentally but I have no sympathy for their families since they put them in this situation.
I think death should be voluntary

Well I mean… they are living pointless existences so nothing of value was lost I guess:feelsjuice:

Well I mean… they are living pointless existences so nothing of value was lost I guess:feelsjuice:
Agreed, but I think normies are worse. Better thinking cripplees than normie NPCs

aren t incels basically disabled people?

I only have a mental disorder which is Asperger syndrome.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back