Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Japanese “K-Pop style” male models brutally laughed at, mocked and made fun of for their lack of masculinity/testostERone in comments of YouTube Video

As long as your height & face is good it's fine if you're feminine. Some examples include BTS, One Direction, Justin Bieber & Backstreet Boys. Red pilled copers can't seem to understand this.

Doesn't matter how much other men make fun of you, if you mog, you mog.

The rise of kpop bull shit needs to be studied . Overnight millions of white women for the first time in history started craviny tiny asian weiner and moved to south korea by the thousands only because a couple of asian midgets with Justin Bieber haircut started singing pop songs???!!! This is like the rap psyop where millions of white women started banging negroid cause rap was cool 10 years ago. Women really are like programable robots. The jew media points at who to fuck and they sprint to it with glee
Yeah there is something to this. Fefails see the state and it's propaganda as the tribal chief. If the tribal chief says you have to be or do something, you gotta do it.

Not a single female, i only see ethnics gymcels

Gymcels coping in the comments :feelskek:

If its men mocking them then they're just pathetic RP masc copers. Prettyboy > masc man every single time

based comments those gooks in the vid piss me off too

it's literally all men (mostly gymcels) in the comments doing that kek, it's out of jealousy probably.
Male competitive retardation. I'm starting to believe I showed kill sentient life near me

Q23csrmgpxp91

it's literally all men (mostly gymcels) in the comments doing that kek, it's out of jealousy probably.
This. If this vid were featuring prime years Chico they'd be doing the same while pretending he doesn't mog them brutally

Not a single female, i only see ethnics gymcels
It was a bunch of pajeets that were coping :feelskek: I can’t believe they think they’re masc when white women are stronger than them on avg.

I read a news article a while back that nip men want to be cute and feminine. This is just the tip of the iceberg tbh

Retarded copers who say its not what it looks like and the commenters are jealous (JFL), I assure you rice SMV is so low in all white tall eu countries those guys would fall in the incel category unironically.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back