Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious JackBud is fucking groupie Stacy pussy right now?

N

NekoStance

Overlord
★★★
Status game and all that?

You know what, can't even say I'm mad tbh, dude put in the work and that, he really did 'put himself out there' that normie advice that always is suggested

Actually I'm just masturbating right now tbh, no groupie pussy

daily reminder he got stacies calling him attractive in youtube comments

I wonder how many pm's he's gotten from foids who were interested in him after his interviews

the ugly ALWAYS lose. always.

Actually I'm just masturbating right now tbh, no groupie pussy
What are you doing dude. Get on that groupie tip.

I wanna see a nice 'Girlfriend tag' as next incelcast video, maybe you could even bang a fem youtuber who would just LOVE to make a 'I'm dating an incel! Teehee' video

I ain't even mad at ya tbh, like that Tupac song. Well played dude

you can only get status game if you are like the weeknd or some rapper.

I too should start recording incel vlogs and interviews.

lmao if Jackbud got laid maybe he'll be banned since he's clearly not black pilled and shouldn't be allowed as a "blackpilled normie".
Also he's supposedly only 19 and has had sex and multiple girlfriends before, so tbh, jurys out on whether or not he's an incel (He really fucking isn't.)

lmao if Jackbud got laid maybe he'll be banned since he's clearly not black pilled and shouldn't be allowed as a "blackpilled normie".
Also he's supposedly only 19 and has had sex and multiple girlfriends before, so tbh, jurys out on whether or not he's an incel (He really fucking isn't.)
Oh shit didn't know that

to me looks and also acts much older 19
I suppose if he's been living incel then he would be mature as a 19 yo...

Will have to think about it

For real though, I really think this forum needs to ban guys like Fakebud. The guy is 19, multiple partners and has had sex, deemed as at least decent looking, yet somehow is claiming to be incel? There's gotta be a more solid line of what is a fakecel and what isn't. It seems as though the only criteria for being a fakecel is BRAGGING about having sex whilst claiming to be an incel. I could claim i'm 14 and had sex last week but have had a dry spell since then and the mods won't ban me because "recently" is such a loose term.

It's insulting to share a forum with guys younger than myself (I'm not even old enough to legally drink yet) who have had sex and girlfriends who openly admit this and yet claim to be in the same boat as me.

to me looks and also acts much older 19

That's what I thought too. I was surprised when I found out he was only 19. I thought he was well into his 20s.

Now that I think about it, that might be his main problem...his perceived age. If he's a college student going for 18 to 20 year old college girls, then it's very likely they'd have him pegged as a "creepy older guy" even though he's the same age as them. Jack isn't ugly, but the reality is that 19 year old girls don't want to date a guy with a shaved head that looks 25.

Lol stfu you bitter bastard
bitter about what?
its the truth, he's not attractive enough to pull this off. You gotta have some kind of looks threshold to use status game to get those kinds of privilages.

bitter about what?
its the truth, he's not attractive enough to pull this off. You gotta have some kind of looks threshold to use status game to get those kinds of privilages.

The thing is, he doesn't have status really. He's just some guy that did one interview about incels and was mentioned in a couple articles.

I think a lot of people here underestimate what you need to have any significant amount of "status".

Status game works for:

- Politicians
- NFL, NBA, etc. players
- famous rappers
- hollywood celebrities
- youtubers with 1,000,000+ subscribers

Status game does not work for:

- Guys who were on TV once or twice
- Guys in local bands
- Dime-a-dozen underground wanna-be rappers

Like 0.1 percent of the male population actually has a significant amount of status to speak of, and even that's being generous.

the weeknd is such a subhuman but made songs about slaying bitches before he was famous. lying fucker nobody believes you

He's only 19, damn. He high T maxxed too hard.

The thing is, he doesn't have status really. He's just some guy that did one interview about incels and was mentioned in a couple articles.

I think a lot of people here underestimate what you need to have any significant amount of "status".

Status game works for:

- Politicians
- NFL, NBA, etc. players
- famous rappers
- hollywood celebrities

- Guys in local bands

Like 0.1 percent of the male population actually has a significant amount of status to speak of, and even that's being generous.
local band guys and underground rappers get pussy in their area where they are known dont get it twisted

I wonder how many pm's he's gotten from foids who were interested in him after his interviews

the ugly ALWAYS lose. always.
even in our own communties we are the bottom of status barrel

Status game works for:

- Politicians
- NFL, NBA, etc. players
- famous rappers
- hollywood celebrities

- Guys in local bands

I don't even think status works.

Look at Lebron in my avatar and his ugly ass wife.

90% of the NBA superstars have ugly women.

local band guys and underground rappers get pussy in their area where they are known dont get it twisted

Not if they're sub4.

I've personally known a couple incels who were in local bands.

Imagine looking like this:

And being in some local band where every other member mogs you into oblivion. You honestly think it's going to get you anything?

It probably won't attract any normal girls, but there are plenty of crazy 4chan browsing bitches that latch on to guys with even a tiny bit of internet clout. That dwarf dude who was an admin on wizardchan got laid just because he was the alpha among betas. This could work out for him.

For real though, I really think this forum needs to ban guys like Fakebud. The guy is 19, multiple partners and has had sex, deemed as at least decent looking, yet somehow is claiming to be incel? There's gotta be a more solid line of what is a fakecel and what isn't. It seems as though the only criteria for being a fakecel is BRAGGING about having sex whilst claiming to be an incel. I could claim i'm 14 and had sex last week but have had a dry spell since then and the mods won't ban me because "recently" is such a loose term.

It's insulting to share a forum with guys younger than myself (I'm not even old enough to legally drink yet) who have had sex and girlfriends who openly admit this and yet claim to be in the same boat as me.

Seriously this guy needs to be fucking BANNED! 19, claims to be incel, has had multiple relationships and sex!? Sick of these fucking fakecel faggots. How do you ban @whogivesafucc but not this guy!?

That's what I thought too. I was surprised when I found out he was only 19. I thought he was well into his 20s.

Now that I think about it, that might be his main problem...his perceived age. If he's a college student going for 18 to 20 year old college girls, then it's very likely they'd have him pegged as a "creepy older guy" even though he's the same age as them. Jack isn't ugly, but the reality is that 19 year old girls don't want to date a guy with a shaved head that looks 25.
That's a good point. He's that type of incel, which very often I've found are actually cool guys why I don't hate on him. Incels are an interesting varied bunch.

Status game works for:

- Politicians
- NFL, NBA, etc. players
- famous rappers
- hollywood celebrities

- Guys in local bands

I think you underestimate status in general.

Guys have run pathetic YouTube game, not even making money, and scored nice gfs. And we've seen it posted right here on this forum.

Not if they're sub4.

I've personally known a couple incels who were in local bands.

Imagine looking like this:

And being in some local band where every other member mogs you into oblivion. You honestly think it's going to get you anything?

spzZZ3q.gif

It probably won't attract any normal girls, but there are plenty of crazy 4chan browsing bitches that latch on to guys with even a tiny bit of internet clout. That dwarf dude who was an admin on wizardchan got laid just because he was the alpha among betas. This could work out for him.
situation.gif

serious? dude looks like he's a lot older than that
I don't even think status works.

Look at Lebron in my avatar and his ugly ass wife.

90% of the NBA superstars have ugly women.
most of the top nba stars have hoes in every city lol

He better make use of whatever status he has before it goes away.

He better make use of whatever status he has before it goes away.
I didn't do this for status, so I don't really intend to take advantage of it or anything. I'm just glad I got the opportunity to speak my mind and spread my beliefs.

I didn't do this for status, so I don't really intend to take advantage of it or anything. I'm just glad I got the opportunity to speak my mind and spread my beliefs.
I understand:feelsokman:. I hope you were able to blackpill them.

daily reminder he got stacies calling him attractive in youtube comments
Doesnt mean shit. "Oh youre such a nice guy, some day a girl will be happy to have you!"

Unless they are itching to be dicked by him its over, it doesnt matter if they think he is not bad looking

I admire you for committing social suicide, that said at least drop more lookspills if you can go full blackpill

Doesnt mean shit. "Oh youre such a nice guy, some day a girl will be happy to have you!"

Unless they are itching to be dicked by him its over, it doesnt matter if they think he is not bad looking

If you're not bad looking, 99% of your problems solved. Everything else atleast (with the exception of some rare mental illness) can be fixed and shouldn't stop you from getting into relationships.