Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious JackBud is fucking groupie Stacy pussy right now?

to me looks and also acts much older 19
He looks like if he is mid 30s tbh. The way he is dressed and his hair made me think he was old. Lol no wonder he can't score, he looks old enough to be people parents kek

i legit thought he was in his mid 20s. Anyway, here's to looks theory going full mainstream by 2019, it's over boyos

For real though, I really think this forum needs to ban guys like Fakebud. The guy is 19, multiple partners and has had sex, deemed as at least decent looking, yet somehow is claiming to be incel? There's gotta be a more solid line of what is a fakecel and what isn't. It seems as though the only criteria for being a fakecel is BRAGGING about having sex whilst claiming to be an incel. I could claim i'm 14 and had sex last week but have had a dry spell since then and the mods won't ban me because "recently" is such a loose term.

It's insulting to share a forum with guys younger than myself (I'm not even old enough to legally drink yet) who have had sex and girlfriends who openly admit this and yet claim to be in the same boat as me.

absolutely. Jack is NOT incel at all. He should not be able to post here. It is even more ridiculous that he is publicly representing incels !