Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Ive wasted my summer LOL

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
★★★★★
I remember back in May I was exhilarated to be done with school and finally get to go home, I had a list of all these things I wanted to do which included learning a few new skills, reading and watching shit, getting serious about looksmaxxing (at least starting to gymcel so Im not anxious about my frame when venturing outside), possibly getting a job even if its something below my skill level and saving up some money

In the end though the title of my thread perfectly sums up what ended up happening

Ive been sleeping, jerking off, playing video games, fucking around on youtube and occasionally watching movies and anime for almost 4 months straight now, I have NOTHING to show for this summer and I feel really bad because of it

Anyone else like this?

Pls guys either console me or show some sympathy I legit feel like crying right now

Reminder, we only have 25 summers from ages 20 to 45.

You fucked up. The summer camp where you could have fucked Stacy, and have been a murder-worthy jealousy target for Jason Voorhies is now closed. Now all you could do is cringe at the regret.

Mental-Masturbation. Masturbation. Some movies and netflix. Haven't done shit. Fuck

yes, i was supposed to learn python and surgerymax. I ended up doing 1 hour of programming total and only gymmaxxxed (diet and training were in fucking check JACK!). The only good thing to come out of it is a projected 600lbs deadlift in 2-3 months.

Yeah, my summers are always like this

The first time I went outside yesterday and smelled the evening summer air made me nostalgic for the carefree days of childhood playing not giving a fuck.

>still caring about summer LOL

I used to feel sad back when I was like 14 that I'm doing nothing during the summer and that I have no friends to go out with. Now all of this is just a memory, cause I feel like shit all the time and soon I'll stop counting the years even.

pretty much exactly how i spend my summers too. I don't get how you can just cry tho, I literally can't recall the last time I actually shed tears

I havent cried in years either, Im just really sad right now though

Its probaly cause its so late and Im still up while being tired AF

Ill pass out from exhaustion soon, wake up tomorrow and go back to not giving a fuck

Very legit, 45 is pushing ti though, 4 more summers until Im officially undeniably oldcel

Its insane how time works, when you are 10 or 11, 5 years is nothing, fuck, at that age even in 10 years you will still be technically young

Meanwhile once you enter your 20s you can literally feel every year that passes

I partally wasted it by masturebating and watch shows. But thankfully I pull throw by losing weight and wagecucking to invest into the Crypto. If I pull both off, this might be one of the best years in my life. Hopefully I don't die before enjoying the money and the future pussy to come.

I remember back in May I was exhilarated to be done with school and finally get to go home, I had a list of all these things I wanted to do which included learning a few new skills, reading and watching shit, getting serious about looksmaxxing (at least starting to gymcel so Im not anxious about my frame when venturing outside), possibly getting a job even if its something below my skill level and saving up some money

In the end though the title of my thread perfectly sums up what ended up happening

Ive been sleeping, jerking off, playing video games, fucking around on youtube and occasionally watching movies and anime for almost 4 months straight now, I have NOTHING to show for this summer and I feel really bad because of it

Anyone else like this?

Pls guys either console me or show some sympathy I legit feel like crying right now

Yeah.. exact same thing happened to me. Back in May I was sick of school and everyone there having a better life than me so I said to myself that once it was over, i'd do so much in my attempt to ascend. I ended up doing the exact same thing as you, fapped, watched movies, played games, shitposted etc. I didn't even gymcel properly.
I think the problem is that it's hard to be motivated to do something useful, knowing that at the end of the day you'll be rotting in your room anyway while all the people your age are out making memories.

We all have. I have at least started gymcelling, job hunting and bought a web development course so it's not that bad for me kek

Yeah I'm honestly very disappointed in myself. I achieved nothing this summer.

Look at it this way, at least you got some copes that helped your overall mental state. It might not be ideal, but it's really difficult to skillsmaxx and all that when depressed.

Very brutal agepill...
yes, i was supposed to learn python and surgerymax. I ended up doing 1 hour of programming total and only gymmaxxxed (diet and training were in fucking check JACK!). The only good thing to come out of it is a projected 600lbs deadlift in 2-3 months.
Are you me? I only managed to do the exercise 1 of "Learn Python the Hard Way"

I also was supposed to research plastic surgeons but instead merely gymcelmaxxed.

we're all one and the same brother

look up a gym in your area, and tomorrow go to the gym. just DO IT. simple.

Yeah i burned away the summer months doing almost nothing. The weather now already feels like winter anyway so i feel the warmth is done for this year. While Chad is doing girls on the beach i'm in a dark room alone on the internet.

this summer I learned I do not like summer

Anyone else like this?

My summer wasn’t wasted. Every summer in my life was taken away from me because of genetics.

Yep there’s been zero human interaction with anyone this summer. Just been LDAR and all of the above you listed.

I have wasted every summer of my life so it doesn't affect me anymore.

Welcome to the club

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

You just described my summer too, my aim was to get laid finally a goal which I set back in March/April time, but I have failed so miserably JFL.

Uni starts again in October and ive spent 4 months just rotting away on the internet whilst everyone has the time of their lives on holiday or at music festivals.

Anyone else like this?

Mfw I rescued a sick pigeon went to the beach twice, watched Ponyo with 1 of my 5yo brothers (two qt girls were seated next to us and I got to smell their perfume so I'm practically not a virgin anymore), went to see The Meg yesterday and will go to the zoo tomorrow.

Next week probably fun with my bros, watching 1 more ghibli film in the cinema and maybe some thing where you get to drive 2 man rafts for kids in a pond

Other than that I read some Manga and bought a piece of wood to whittle from a hobbystore

I'm content with my vacation. When school starts again I will finish a book im reading atm (war what is it good for by Ian Morris) during lunch break and finish the Manga
Yeah i burned away the summer months doing almost nothing. The weather now already feels like winter anyway so i feel the warmth is done for this year. While Chad is doing girls on the beach i'm in a dark room alone on the internet.

>a strip of sand bordering water is somehow reserved for chad
Lmao what's genuinely stopping you from taking the train to your nearest beach/lake and taking a swim or reading a book? Grill some BBQ and feed it to gullbros

Last edited: