Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My plan for the summer

WornOutHopecel

WornOutHopecel

Greycel
Two years ago I moved to a new town to half-seriously start a 'new' life. I went on a bunch of friend seeking and dating sites and started new hobbies. In 2022 I was admitted into a polytechnic university and graduated this year. I also got into a proper university last summer. All of these developments have correlated with a new town though socially my life is still similar or worse in some ways. I now live much farther away from the town center in a shittier neighborhood. I have my own weights at home so no need for a gym.

My summermaxxing is basically spending almost half of July at my parents' living off an outdoors building and going cycling. June I will mostly spend indoors in my house writing essays for my next degree (mostly minors though as mandatory course work is short right now). Visiting the podunk town center for fast food, library and energy drinks. I have a cheat day once a week. I will also walk a fair bit and possibly visit some night life venues.
I also think of visiting the town I left behind in which I lived for over 10 years. In those ten years I danced for six years, completed over 100 community college courses (languages, dance, acting etc.) and went clubbing a fair bit. You could say I left my youth lying there.

This will be the last summer of what some might call 'prime'. I will enter my 40's next year (as a virgin). As a cutesy little tradition I have given many of my summers a name and I have decided to title 2024 the summer of conversations.

Your life seems okay based on this post, how did you end up as a virgin?

Seems pretty calming.

The problem is that you sound like a total soy boy. Foids dont give a shit about your worthless degree, slave job or hobbies unless you have a decent face. You sound like a typical, wannabe-normie. Its beyond over for you, buddy boyooooooooo

The problem is that you sound like a total soy boy. Foids dont give a shit about your worthless degree, slave job or hobbies unless you have a decent face. You sound like a typical, wannabe-normie. Its beyond over for you, buddy boyooooooooo
6 figures is must, most girls want their Lifestyle being sponsored by her man

6 figures is must, most girls want their Lifestyle being sponsored by her man
Foids dont care how much money you make when youre ugly. You could maybe impress some washed-up gold diggers with a 3 digit body count but thats about it

my plan for the summer:
stay indoors playing video games

Your life seems okay based on this post, how did you end up as a virgin?
Yeah, I was expecting to see something along the lines of "I'll be LDARing on my PC playing Elden Ring & coping on .is" all Summer long.

Either this is a LARP, or OP is generally a legit trucel who socialmaxxed but it didnt work.

Yeah, I was expecting to see something along the lines of "I'll be LDARing on my PC playing Elden Ring & coping on .is" all Summer long.

Either this is a LARP, or OP is generally a legit trucel who socialmaxxed but it didnt work.
I grew up in a rural area with parents who did not have much education. By my early teens I started experiencing bad mental health and was institutionalized a couple times. I LDAR'd hard between the ages of 17-22 living almost like a modern cave man with no concept of how other young people were living their lives. My family did not understand me, I had no friends since the age of 13 and I grew to fear life and its challenges. Having fallen behind in every possible way I started an arduous journey of claiming normality though at this point in time I'm feeling that I'll never have a satisfactory love/sex life. The best I can hope for is to be financially stable and not collect NEET scraps for the rest of my life.

I have also had very severe health problems relating to the useless psychiatric medication I took as a teenager.

I would love to vidyamaxx but having fallen behind and wasted so much time on gaming and futile internet browsing in the 00's and 10's I never feel fully justified in giving myself rest. I have my mini Super Nintendo and might play Earthbound this summer though. It would be much more fun with friends.

I never said it's not over. It has felt over for a long time but I still need to maintain what life and dreams I have.

I grew up in a rural area with parents who did not have much education. By my early teens I started experiencing bad mental health and was institutionalized a couple times. I LDAR'd hard between the ages of 17-22 living almost like a modern cave man with no concept of how other young people were living their lives. My family did not understand me, I had no friends since the age of 13 and I grew to fear life and its challenges. Having fallen behind in every possible way I started an arduous journey of claiming normality though at this point in time I'm feeling that I'll never have a satisfactory love/sex life. The best I can hope for is to be financially stable and not collect NEET scraps for the rest of my life.

I have also had very severe health problems relating to the useless psychiatric medication I took as a teenager.

I would love to vidyamaxx but having fallen behind and wasted so much time on gaming and futile internet browsing in the 00's and 10's I never feel fully justified in giving myself rest. I have my mini Super Nintendo and might play Earthbound this summer though. It would be much more fun with friends.
Legit mentalceldom then. Many people will not be sympathetic though.

Why did you call it the summer of conversation

Honestly, I can only hope my summer plans will be even a fraction of yours once I reach your age. It's not that uncommon for me to get lifemogged by oldcels

Why did you call it the summer of conversation
It relates to my line of work and hobbies and does not sound too pompous. A lot of life is composed of internal and external dialogues. I see myself contemplating life on the beach with a dictionary and a piece of paper.

71dUk63y9DL

It relates to my line of work and hobbies and does not sound too pompous. A lot of life is composed of internal and external dialogues. I see myself contemplating life on the beach with a dictionary and a piece of paper.
How do u have conversation with dictionry

Are you autistcel? @WornOutHopecel

Are you autistcel? @WornOutHopecel
People toyed with that diagnosis in the day. Since my 30's at least I have solid social skills and am one of the last autistic people in the room. I do also remember being socially unskilled.

People toyed with that diagnosis in the day. Since my 30's at least I have solid social skills and am one of the last autistic people in the room. I do also remember being socially unskilled.
Brutal.

How do u have conversation with dictionry
I don't. It's just a summer tradition. Looking up new words from a dictionary (in Russian, Greek or other) and sometimes writing them down. As a lonely man you have to create drama cheaply.