Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion I've noticed most men heightfraud 2-3 inches.

• Thread starter Deleted member 35428
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 35428

Self-banned
-
I know a couple of guys IRL who are 5'9/10 who claim up to 6'0 jfl. I don't lie about my height and just say i'm 5'9. It's kinda fun to see other 5'9 manlets coping saying "Yeah bro i'm 5'11" stfu, 5'11 is a good height, I'd love to be 5'11. Heightfrauding doesn't work nearly as well if you're like 5'7> where you're significantly shorter than average. All you guys should buy lifts or boots with a nice heel, it's nicer looking down from a taller pov.

hard to lie when your in in the range of 5'5-5'8,
since many foids are that height

Giga amounts of respect to shortcels

hard to lie when your in in the range of 5'5-5'8,
since many foids are that height
Facts,if you're at least 5'11 you can get away since only a very small percentage of foids are that tall.

if your 5'6.5 is it frauding to say your 5'7(5'7 sounds nicer than 5'6)
not REALLY, but I consider it a strong 5'6. 5'7 on the dot is a weak 5'7. Height > Face because manletism is an insult to your masculinity, I'm a turbomanlet in the Balkans.
Giga amounts of respect to shortcels
Same. Tallfags have to be sub 4 facially to be incel.
tried frauding 1 inch once and got caught :feelsbadman:
brutal, wear lifts.

If I said I'm 5'11 would people doubt me? I'm 5'10.6 - 5'10.75 in the day

If I said I'm 5'11 would people doubt me? I'm 5'10.6 - 5'10.75 in the day
Nah, you could fraud 6'0. Heightfrauding is alot easier for a guy like you, get some lifts off Amazon and you're set.

yes,very common,sometimes it is so obvious that is very hilarious

no point in heightfrauding

I dont have to fraud. Too bad cant fraud face :fuk:

I thought that i am 175cm but found out that am 172 actually :D

I am 171-172cm, but just say I'm 170cm because it's easier on the tongue. It doesn't even matter, it's over for me regardless.
Don’t you live in Holland? Holy shit that place is hell for manlets. White tallfags everywhere.
Brutal, thank god I’m 175

Yes, people always think I'm around 165cm because everyone height frauds and manlets are rare. It is over for me.
Yeah, I know a couple of 5’9/10 guys who claim 6ft but they have big frames and look taller than they actually are. Plus foids are stupid and think every other guy is 6ft despite it being only 15% of the population

Yes my dad claims 5'10 and he's shorter than my uncle who claims 5'9 :feelskek: And I'm almost as tall as my uncle even though I'm 5'7 :feelskek:

Yes my dad claims 5'10 and he's shorter than my uncle who claims 5'9 :feelskek: And I'm almost as tall as my uncle even though I'm 5'7 :feelskek:
I love catching men heightfrauding. I think it’s hilarious… I know a guy who’s exactly my height and weight and he tried claiming 6ft and I called him out, he raged at me despite me having been measured at the doctors the day before.

Morning height? do you claim 5ft 8 or 5ft 9?
Morning height I THINK I’m 177 or so. I say 5’10 because I wear lifts. Every guy should even if he’s 6ft because you’ll be able to mog other men.

Morning height I THINK I’m 177 or so. I say 5’10 because I wear lifts. Every guy should even if he’s 6ft because you’ll be able to mog other men.
You can get up to 5ft 11 with airmax 720’s, and pretty close to it with just wearing af1s (good for nt halo) How much height do your lifts give you?

You can get up to 5ft 11 with airmax 720’s, and pretty close to it with just wearing af1s (good for nt halo) How much height do your lifts give you?
They get me to like 5’10.5 or so

181cm in the morning
179cm before bed

I usually say I'm 179cm

I don’t want to lie because people will notice

Trump's 6'3 and he wears lifts

He’s not 6’3 jfl, he’s 6’1 max. But he wears lifts to be 6’2-3. Check out celeb heights, they expose heightfraud on there.
I guess I was thinking of his height in lifts but it still shows even tall guys need a boost.

Why wouldn't you? you don't get bonus points for honestly lol. Women fraud about everything

Similar story - I was told that I am 174, but last I measured, only 171.5.

I used to go around saying that I am 174 based on the false evaluation I received, and then an actual 174 foid called me out on it (as she was taller than me, so it was noticeable to her), which at first I dismissed as her gauging height inaccurately, but in retrospect, I was simply always a turbo-manlet. It should have been obvious to me a long time ago, but it was not obvious to me until I've fully taken the blackpill and measured myself properly.

Similar story - I was told that I am 174, but last I measured, only 171.5.

I used to go around saying that I am 174 based on the false evaluation I received, and then an actual 174 foid called me out on it (as she was taller than me, so it was noticeable to her), which at first I dismissed as her gauging height inaccurately, but in retrospect, I was simply always a turbo-manlet. It should have been obvious to me a long time ago, but it was not obvious to me until I've fully taken the blackpill and measured myself properly.
:fuk:
I try to be ok with that, but the constant mogging outside, man..

I guess I was thinking of his height in lifts but it still shows even tall guys need a boost.
Just caught another 5’9 guy heightfrauding 6ft in class today, but he has a huge frame so it’s believable