Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I’ve completely gave up and have no motivation left

Speedloader

Speedloader

Saw spear enthusiast
-
I tried as hard as i could, but nothing changed. Foids hate me no matter what i do. I literally play video games all day now and don’t even feel bad about it. Outside world is not for me, it’s disgusting lookist hellhole and i hope meteor falls on earth and kills every living cell

Welcome to my world
Where everyone I ever need
Always ends up leaving me alone
Another lesson burned
And I'm drowning in the ashes
Kicking
Screaming
Welcome to my world

I tried as hard as i could, but nothing changed. Foids hate me no matter what i do. I literally play video games all day now and don’t even feel bad about it. Outside world is not for me, it’s disgusting lookist hellhole and i hope meteor falls on earth and kills every living cell

lmao its over buddyboyo
I have started researching suicide methods more actively. I start tests soon.

It's never too late to give up bro.

You should do something else with your time

Video games are a waste of time

I used to vidyamaxx hardcore but when I shut down the game after playing for 8 hours it would always leave me feeling empty

If only you knew how bad things are gonna get.

You should do something else with your time

Video games are a waste of time

I used to vidyamaxx hardcore but when I shut down the game after playing for 8 hours it would always leave me feeling empty
Everything i do makes me feel empty. At least vidya is enjoyable

I’ve accepted there’s nothing for me out there

For every one roping soon give me your credit card info and the silly numbers on the back

Better to live for yourself than to end your life because of soyciety. Make sure you have a longterm goal, mine is to moneymaxx and buy a small hut away from soyciety, I'll hermitmaxx until I rot alone.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back