Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I've been using death as a cope

TheShingTard

TheShingTard

Banned
-
Truth is, I know I can't kill myself. Too much of a coward. Too much defensive instincts kicking in. But it doesn't stop me from using it as an excuse "oh I wont have to face the shame and misery of next week, becuase I'll kill myself over the weekend". I know I wont. But it still comes my anxieties down to think it. I do this often. I say ill die driving there. Or sleep next to a knife. Its pathetic and a cope that has stagnated me from finding actual solutions. I've been doing it since I was 15

You don't need to feel obligated to go with it.

Those same guys saying to "go ER" or "suicide" won't do it themselves.

You don't need to feel obligated to go with it.

Those same guys saying to "go ER" or "suicide" won't do it themselves.
They're most likely fakecels, fed, and infiltrators, don't listen to them.

You will be reincarnated as a 5’4 Indian

Its pathetic and a cope that has stagnated me from finding actual solutions.
If it's any consolation, I doubt there actually are any real solutions. Ergo, if you cannot bring yourself to end it once and for all, then coping is probably the best you can do. I can partially relate, and I'm sure most users on the forum do as well.

If it's any consolation, I doubt there actually are any real solutions. Ergo, if you cannot bring yourself to end it once and for all, then coping is probably the best you can do. I can partially relate, and I'm sure most users on the forum do as well.
Yeah but that coping mechanism stopped me from finding actual solutions

Yeah but that coping mechanism stopped me from finding actual solutions
Like I said, I don't think there's anything to find, but if you don't feel the same way I can understand why you feel the way you do.

Brutally relatable. I hate this life so much but at the same time can't kms. This world feels like hell.

true, the feeling of the em brace of death has given me courage to live life knowing I may end it any time. But, the longer I live the more stupidity I engage in suicide fuel that never really concludes.

Did you called the suicide hotline?

I'm checking out in 23 days. If you're in the continental United States you're welcome to join me. I have everything set up for a sodium nitrite suicide. Sodium nitrite is unpleasant-but-not-agonizingly-painful. My intention is to book A hotel room for the nights of the 26th through the 28th, telling the person at the desk that I am ill and need to be away from other people. Then, when I get checked in I intend to swallow my SN. Hopefully my cover story will excuse the vomiting.

Last edited:
Just pretend that you already killed yourself and this is some after-credits epilogue you can do anything in.