Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I’ve been staring out the window for the past 5 hours

P

Panda

Banned
-
I’m going mad. I feel hopeless right now with job searching and girl searching and I’m underweight and socially retarded and ugly af I just want to fucking sui right now

My family is so ashamed of me and I’m such a failure. If I just had an income I’d be so much better off. I could at least cope with money but I can’t get shit. I never get calls back after interviews cause I probably come off as incompetent. Plus I have a 4 year job gap due to depression. That’s probably why

Fuccccck. I hate being a neet incel :feelscry:

I feel you man. I had a mental breakdown today where I thought about my failures and my health problems. My mother encourages me to go out but I rot in my room all day. It breaks my heart to let my mother suffer because I am a failure

I feel you man. I had a mental breakdown today where I thought about my failures and my health problems. My mother encourages me to go out but I rot in my room all day. It breaks my heart to let my mother suffer because I am a failure
Your mother failed tho.
I get what you mean but parents are kinda responsible for their spawn.
Ppl should be more careful with whom they breed with and their own ratings. And wealth status as well.

Jfl at being poor and ugly and having a kid.

Your mother failed tho.
I get what you mean but parents are kinda responsible for their spawn.
Ppl should be more careful with whom they breed with and their own ratings. And wealth status as well.

Jfl at being poor and ugly and having a kid.
My mother is one of the most kind and caring individuals. My dad slayed in high school. My brother turned out well and he lost his virginity at 15. Recombination and random events fucked me brutally

I also live in a rich region.

It doesn't get bad, it gets worse.

You have two choices at this point:

- continue on this path (I know two guys in their forties who did this, their life is completely over and they now it. They have nervous breakdowns multiple times per week.)

- try to limit the damage asap (think of your life as a burning house, try at least to save one room; it's better than living in a junkie squat)

Instead of doing nothing, make the world a bettER place.

Cope with drugs

When I was a neet I was depressed every single day, it was the same shit, jerk off like 5 times, play games and risne and repeat. While my job is annoying at times it at least let's me get my mind off shit

Let it out, and let the voices in. Its better down here.

You'll have to offer your services for free for a small amount of time (or do charity work) to get something on your CV. It's what I had to resort to and it worked.

When I was a neet I was depressed every single day, it was the same shit, jerk off like 5 times, play games and risne and repeat. While my job is annoying at times it at least let's me get my mind off shit
exactly how I feel

Start ewhoring bro.

I’m going mad. I feel hopeless right now with job searching and girl searching and I’m underweight and socially retarded and ugly af I just want to fucking sui right now

My family is so ashamed of me and I’m such a failure. If I just had an income I’d be so much better off. I could at least cope with money but I can’t get shit. I never get calls back after interviews cause I probably come off as incompetent. Plus I have a 4 year job gap due to depression. That’s probably why

Fuccccck. I hate being a neet incel :feelscry:
I FEEL YOUR PAIN MAN! in a similar situation 1 year job gap skinny underweight and no job

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back