Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Complete history of my near fatal health scare as requested by the user Lawrence

Also when skinny fuckers like you decide that you want to pig out a bit your body’s genetics make you easily burn all the calories off and not store any fat even without much if any exercise because superior genetics.
This, I'm skinny as fuck despite gagging on burgers every night.
I believe that the only chance for a fat guy to succeed is becoming a gym animal, he'll still remain wide but at the same time at his best possible physical condition, like Bronson Reed or Mark Henry.
But I also believe that it requires obscene levels of will power that I'm sure none of us have :feelshaha:

The question is, fat bitches have the same issue? Because I've seen tons fat girls turn into fit girls, all with gym/diet, and I still can't understand why it doesn't happen with fat guys, different genetic behavior?