Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I’ve been living in Thailand for 6 years, AMA about anything

Yes exactly. There’s different levels or prostitution here. Blatant, part time, wanting gifts, wanting bills paid but already having their own job also..it come soon in many different forms out here
So I'm guessing that means girls who say they aren't hookers might do a paid relationship if the money is good.
es

Please guys, don't spoil these whores and turn them into the bitches we hate here. I heard about one cuck dropping 2000 dollars for one night on three thai strippers.

Please guys, don't spoil these whores and turn them into the bitches we hate here. I heard about one cuck dropping 2000 dollars for one night on three thai strippers.

Usually guys from singapore fuck it up since they have money.

Example..Girl A isn’t a prostitue. She has a Low paying office job, but to be you gf she would like you to pay her rent monthly or helping her out in someway..if you can’t do that she probably won’t be interested in you
So I'm guessing that means girls who say they aren't hookers might do a paid relationship if the money is good.

Yes I think the Japanese do this a lot here also

Yes this happens. But with so many doing this type of work, either directly or indirectly, there’s plenty of choice for u out here
Usually guys from singapore fuck it up since they have money.

Yes this happens. But with so many doing this type of work, either directly or indirectly, there’s plenty of choice for u out here

or go to manila, but that's a shithole

Yep. I’ve never been personally but I’ve heard it’s similar to here

i went, girls are uglier, city is more expensive, but the girls are easier to get, or i guess in the case of paid relationships, i heard cheaper

it gave me a bad vibe

Two questions:

1. How true the attached picture about Thai girls looks expectations and actual reality?

2. You said you need about $960 monthly to sustain yourself - how do you manage to get that money monthly if you don't want to be spending all your savings and don't have a passive income source? Also you get cant work if you don't have a work visa and/or it will not pay as much? In other words, for non rich incels, how it's being done or it's not? And again not talking about spending your savings until they run out.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    184.9 KB · Views: 161
Two questions:

1. How true the attached picture about Thai girls looks expectations and actual reality?

2. You said you need about $960 monthly to sustain yourself - how do you manage to get that money monthly if you don't want to be spending all your savings and don't have a passive income source? Also you get cant work if you don't have a work visa and/or it will not pay as much? In other words, for non rich incels, how it's being done or it's not? And again not talking about spending your savings until they run out.

They're all ugly as shit so they must not be paid relationships

This is the ultimate cope for ugly waspy looking incels. "Just go to Thailand bruh, You'll be swimming in pussy bruh. " And then all you get is an ugly, short, brown, Jungle gook, with greasy black hair and stinks of oyster sauce.

This is the ultimate cope for ugly waspy looking incels. "Just go to Thailand bruh, You'll be swimming in pussy bruh. " And then all you get is an ugly, short, brown, Jungle gook, with greasy black hair and stinks of oyster sauce.
lol @ jungle gook, ahaahah

Hooker prices range from 500B to 5000B, do you own currency conversions, but generally those services are very cheap and widely available here
what kind of work do you do? is it difficult to get a job in thailand as an english speaker?

you're cherry picking the lower tier ones, lol

equal comparison would be a fat big nasty white chick

Perhaps. But, you have to remember that the pretty fair skinned Thai women usually stick to their own men that are betabux providers rather than date a foreign incel Snow nigger. Which is how the upper class gooks view whites tbh. The poor, plain looking ,uneducated, and lazy airhead Thai girls will go for white guys though.

Honestly, a 5/10 blonde white guy (provided he is nt) has a much better chance landing a decent looking Asian bitch domestically, rather then spend thousands of dollars to travel abroad in hopes of dating an Asian 7/10. lol

Sorry if this was asked already (just say so if yes, will look for the answer myself) but what about white men with body hair? Facial hair? Long hair?

I don't get many matches on tinder in Thai. Not sure why, I am whiter than sour cream, however I have some features that might be weird to Thai foids. I have a lot of body hair (forearms, legs, chest), have a bit of a beard shadow going on even when I am freshly shaved and I have long hair on my head that reaches my shoulders. Do any of those things weird Thai people out?

Two questions:

2. You said you need about $960 monthly to sustain yourself - how do you manage to get that money monthly if you don't want to be spending all your savings and don't have a passive income source? Also you get cant work if you don't have a work visa and/or it will not pay as much? In other words, for non
rich incels, how it's being done or it's not? And again not talking about spending your savings until they run out.

I’m my experience that pic isn’t accurate. Most people are working in education here, if you have a BA check out ajarn.com jobs

what kind of work do you do? is it difficult to get a job in thailand as an english speaker?

Education. Nope but jobs are hit and miss. Some very good ones, some not so great

Sorry if this was asked already (just say so if yes, will look for the answer myself) but what about white men with body hair? Facial hair? Long hair?

I don't get many matches on tinder in Thai. Not sure why, I am whiter than sour cream, however I have some features that might be weird to Thai foids. I have a lot of body hair (forearms, legs, chest), have a bit of a beard shadow going on even when I am freshly shaved and I have long hair on my head that reaches my shoulders. Do any of those things weird Thai people out?
Mmm..long hair possibly, depending on the style. Clean looking and styles na I doubt it, but long wild and greasy probably not so popular tbh

The final pieces of advice I would give to anyone who’s possibly interested in coming out here, but it doubtful that women would like them, or want to test the water first would be:

Check out the dating apps and sites I posted before. Set up an account, add a few pics. Then start messaging girls, don’t wait for them to come to you, many here are initially quite shy, especially with language barriers etc.

Prepare a background story, something along the lines of..I’m thinking of coming there on holiday in a few months, just trying to meet people to possibly meet up with when I get there. See how it goes. Also, install the LINE messaging app, it’s Japanese but EVERYONE uses that here, WhatsApp isn’t really used anymore. Talk to girls, ask for line I’ds, start chatting on line. I’m sure anyone would get at least on earth piece of interest, even just out of curiosity..Update I’m here if you have any success, good luck!!!

Oh forgot 1 thing. Search for Patty’s soi 6 on YouTube if you want to see what nightlife in red light areas is generally like out here

wow geez this would be a great thread if i wasnt poor af with no jobs and no skills.

pointless thread unless your an incel with money/skills

Oh forgot 1 thing. Search for Patty’s soi 6 on YouTube if you want to see what nightlife in red light areas is generally like out here

Pattaya soi 6 I meant

What's the most English language friendly area of Thailand?

I disagree with the 'money is number 1' thing. Looks are number 1, 2 and 3 everywhere in the world. It's just you might be more attractive in some places than others.

Broadly speaking, I'd say you can expect to get a looksmatched girlfriend (maybe 1 point above you if you're lucky), or slay girls 1 point below your level. That's without paying for it, no financial expectations etc (which is all that counts, if you're handing your 'girlfriend' money each month, she's a hooker not your gf).

You're not going to be fucking models if your looks level is such that you don't get girls back home. But ugly Thai girls mog ugly white girls, because the ugly Thai girl still has a normal body, whereas a PSL 3 in the west is a 200lbs+ whale.

How much money do you spend a month? I am assuming you are in bkk? Could one live near the beach too?

I disagree with the 'money is number 1' thing. Looks are number 1, 2 and 3 everywhere in the world. It's just you might be more attractive in some places than others.

Broadly speaking, I'd say you can expect to get a looksmatched girlfriend (maybe 1 point above you if you're lucky), or slay girls 1 point below your level. That's without paying for it, no financial expectations etc (which is all that counts, if you're handing your 'girlfriend' money each month, she's a hooker not your gf).

You're not going to be fucking models if your looks level is such that you don't get girls back home. But ugly Thai girls mog ugly white girls, because the ugly Thai girl still has a normal body, whereas a PSL 3 in the west is a 200lbs+ whale.
True @ whale comment. I’ve honestly seen here though many many times evidence of money over riding looks. I’ve seen it with some of my ex colleagues who would be 3-4 out of ten nowadays in a western country. These guys honestly had sexy little girlfriends. Yes they were handing them money each month, which isn’t normal I agree, and they are basically prostituting themselves, but relationships here in many ways are very different to western countries, in many ways they are still old fashioned and the man is expected to pay for dinner and provide some support to his gf/wife whether she’s officially a hooker or just a normal girl who works in retail. Thais guys are doing the same. They still have the dowry system here, and a very large piece of relationships is what can you provide..what kind of lifestyle do you offer

How much money do you spend a month? I am assuming you are in bkk? Could one live near the beach too?
I spend about 30,000B personally and save quite a bit, but I’m not involved in the nightlife scene out here, I have been previously, but not my kind of thing anymore. You could live near a beach. Phuket has nice cheap places close to beaches, so does Pattaya, but the black itself there isn’t nice at all

How do you ensure before going to bed that a girl is actually a girl, not a tranny?

I spend about 30,000B personally and save quite a bit, but I’m not involved in the nightlife scene out here, I have been previously, but not my kind of thing anymore. You could live near a beach. Phuket has nice cheap places close to beaches, so does Pattaya, but the black itself there isn’t nice at all
You must have a cheap appartment I guess. I hope I will make it to BKK for a month this year.

It is but here moreso than any place I’ve ever been before.
Nah, you can get a sugar babe anywhere in the world if you pay her 1x-3x the minimum wage, what is what you are suggesting.
Do you pay for health insurance?

I still have the feel in my tummy that as a subhuman I should stay away from visiting thailand. At worst I will spend a whole week in my dark hotel room until my flight because a hooker rejected me

Nah, you can get a sugar babe anywhere in the world if you pay her 1x-3x the minimum wage, what is what you are suggesting.
Do you pay for health insurance?
Fair enough. No employer covers that

I still have the feel in my tummy that as a subhuman I should stay away from visiting thailand. At worst I will spend a whole week in my dark hotel room until my flight because a hooker rejected me
Your call but I don’t think that would happen tbh. I’ve seen a fair few seriously physically disabled guys out here with hookers, a few brain damaged guys too, I worked with one who was married out here

Why come to this site to do an ama?

anyway how are the whores when it comes to price and how they act?

How did you manage to get permanent resident or citizenship status? or do you need to travel back every so often which would be expensive?

Why come to this site to do an ama?

anyway how are the whores when it comes to price and how they act?
Are the people assholes like they are in the west?

How did you manage to get permanent resident or citizenship status? or do you need to travel back every so often which would be expensive?
I’ve got an employment visa that is renewed yearly, I’m not a permanent resident

I’ve got an employment visa that is renewed yearly, I’m not a permanent resident
Oh IC, that isn't something I can just emulate then. Been a jobless NEET for too long to interest a corporation that needs an expat there.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back