Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I’ve been living in Thailand for 6 years, AMA about anything

That and the app skout are the main ones everyone’s i know uses

I want to believe, but... I can't.

If you want to test the waters set up an account on Thaifriendly..it’s free, but u no only send 1 msg every 10 mins..I guarantee u will get replys lol

I'll check it out... thanks...

how do i know you been thailand 6 years?

ANYONE can pussy in Thailand..Honestly ANYONE..Retarded, disabled etc..There’s no cut off point here
What about curries (a.k.a. indians)?

I work with Indianan who’ve all had multiple girlfriends

You don’t. What would be the point in lying tho?
i dont blindly believe things without proof.... your words are not bond.

Apologies for any typos I’m on my phone

any picture proof you been living in thailand 6 years?

I’ll break down dating and whoring now in detail. I’m on break at work

Please make a separate post, also give some perspective on curries there. I have heard thais hate curries like a plague.

This guy is probably a paid shill for Thaifriendly.

Yep I could take a pic of my visa stamps, but I’d rather not tbh. It’s ok you can believe or not, your call
up to you man i just dont believe you without proof

Lol not at all. I don’t use that site, I have before. I Justin mentioned it as it’s free for basic service. Thai love links is popular too but paid I believe
This guy is probably a paid shill for Thaifriendly.

Please make a separate post, also give some perspective on curries there. I have heard thais hate curries like a plague.
Some racism exists towards all other races here. Indian guys date here no problem, I work with them. The Indians that are disliked are the ones who try to barter down sex to 100B

Maybe. Maybe not. Every one here should be careful, though.

please state if they pay the girl or not

guys here don't wanna pay even if it's not much

Some racism exists towards all other races here. Indian guys date here no problem, I work with them. The Indians that are disliked are the ones who try to barter down sex to 100B

Understandable. Good to know. How much is average cost of quality whores?

Are we all volcels then? :feelsmega:

Maybe. Maybe not. Every one here should be careful, though.
Sure fair enough I understand you’re point. To be clear I’ll list the dating apps and sites I know people use here

Skout app
Bumble app
Tinder
Wechat
Thai love links
Thai friendly

I used to use skout. That’s totally free and I met a lot of people on there

I can confirm some stuff, been in Thailand for 5 months total
I see plenty of white incels with looksmatched incel-thai-girls holding hands here
just don't be a fool, if you go after hotter women expect to be a walking atm
but if you keep to your looksmatch you can expect a normal gf

I can confirm some stuff, been in Thailand for 5 months total
I see plenty of white incels with looksmatched incel-thai-girls holding hands here
just don't be a fool, if you go after hotter women expect to be a walking atm
but if you keep to your looksmatch you can expect a normal gf
Yep all true. You’ve been here’s you know the real truth. You can have any model gf you want if you’re willing to be an atm. Or you can have an average girl and maybe pay zero

thai girls hate balding white guys

it's all about money, us poorcels will never afford such life in thailand

The easiest way to explain life here is..

Money is number 1 and comes before EVERYTHING

MONEY OVERIDES EVERYTHING

No balding doesn’t matter if you have at least a basic income

are you a degenerate? I've been lived in Bkk for a few years as NW3 balding young guy

zero lays except a few low class girls

got pointed to my bald temples and called ugly

so stfu norman

yes but they pay, they're called hookers
Some yes. Not all. There’s different levels of whoring here. The girls I’m talking about with the old guys aren’t official hookers, they don’t be work bars or massages..But.. they are being paid a monthly salary to take care of the old dude and look after the house etc..housewife basically..totally normal relationship here..I know many guys here who are living like that

are you a degenerate? I've been lived in Bkk for a few years as NW3 balding young guy

so stfu norman

What he says is true if he is talking about money
and paying girls is not a bad deal

but without money? you need to be decent looking as i siad before

Some yes. Not all. There’s different levels of whoring here. The girls I’m talking about with the old guys aren’t official hookers, they don’t be work bars or massages..But.. they are being paid a monthly salary to take care of the old dude and look after the house etc..housewife basically..totally normal relationship here..I know many guys here who are living like that

yes, and I think that's a pretty good setup.

how much do you think an older guy pays if the girl is hot and young?

so stfu norman

Ok no need to be rude. I haven’t seen that as a problem myself personally with anyone I know..I’ve seen baldness Guys with girlfriends here

10,000- 30,000B is what I’ve been told in general

That's a very, VERY good deal compared to the west. This gives me hope to live. Thanks.

Do you think Thailand will still be cheap a decade from now or will their economy have grown and it won't good for white guys anymore?

lol @ paid relationships

I think it will still be the same tbh. There will be slight increases in the cost of living but not much..I don’t know much about economics but I presume as long as Thai minimum wage stays low things will remain the same. I think white guys will always be out here, doubt that will change for the foreseeable future
That's a very, VERY good deal compared to the west. This gives me hope to live. Thanks.

Do you think Thailand will still be cheap a decade from now or will their economy have grown and it won't good for white guys anymore?[/QUOT

I think it will still be the same tbh. There will be slight increases in the cost of living but not much..I don’t know much about economics but I presume as long as Thai minimum wage stays low things will remain the same. I think white guys will always be out here, doubt that will change for the foreseeable future

Only way I'd come out there is if I had a job doing remote work. But I'd need a visa and all I can get is the $15k thai elite visa.

10,000- 30,000B is what I’ve been told in general

BTW, how exactly do you find hot, young a girl for a "paid relationship".

The girls in dating sites for Thailand always have, "Not a hooker. I don't need your money", etc.

Only way I'd come out there is if I had a job doing remote work. But I'd need a visa and all I can get is the $15k thai elite visa.
Yes visa situation has changed a bit, I think you can still get education visas if you study Thai part time

The girls in dating sites for Thailand always have, "Not a hooker. I don't need your money", etc.
Most of the guys I know who’ve done this talk for a little bit in general then just say what they want.. girl said either say yes or no..on dating apps or face to face etc

Most of the guys I know who’ve done this talk for a little bit in general then just say what they want.. girl said either say yes or no..on dating apps or face to face etc

So I'm guessing that means girls who say they aren't hookers might do a paid relationship if the money is good.

Also I think they kind of hint around it..they might say something like..I would be happy to help out a girls family if we had a good relationship etc..subtle kind of hints..anyway, it’s totally normal here, support is expected in one way or another from a Thai guys too

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back