Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I’ve been kicked out permanently, it’s over

Went to library and was able to charge phone, been eating shit but whatever.

Your first course of action will be to find a homeless shelter, be careful those places run like prison don't let anyone punk you. You'll next want to save up for a van where you can remove the back seats and place a matress and juggle a day job and a night job while using your gym membership for showers.

Went to library and was able to charge phone, been eating shit but whatever.
When I was homeless I'd go to soup kitchens. They can actually cook some pretty fucking awesome meals dude.

Nice job OP, now the government will provide for you.

Your first course of action will be to find a homeless shelter, be careful those places run like prison don't let anyone punk you. You'll next want to save up for a van where you can remove the back seats and place a matress and juggle a day job and a night job while using your gym membership for showers.
He has no driver license.

How old are you man ?
Call a LGBT centre and tell them your parents kicked you out because they didn't accept you were a woman at the core. Use that female privilege, not many women homeless.
High IQ. Will probably work

steal a computer and use it to moneymaxxx

fuck that OP. i almost came close to your situation but thank god my retarded ass grandpa left me half this house. you need to psychologically fuck with your parents. like the other poster said you should've done something drastic. not burn urself but perhaps fake a suicide attempt in which they walk into the room and your about to do it but they find you in time. seriously FUCK PARENTS. they brought you into this world as a incel. tbh i'm not a extremist but if it was constitusionally legal i would get rid my real father and would pay a nigger to rape him no lie. my mother eh i just dont talk to her. but yeah bro

its not about what you can do for them. ITS ABOUT WHAT YOUR PARENTS CAN DO FOR YOU. remember that you are cursed on earth to be a incel so bring down to misery as many ppl as you can. because of your parents fault you are fucking homeless. jesus christ i hate mothers and fathers.

Go to the gym and before the close up ask if you can finish your last few sets because you are on a serious program, tell them that u will lock up and say u will leave the key somewhere easy to find, so of they believe u then sleep in there over night

how do you piss your parents off that bad they kick you out? and legally you get 30 days before being evicted.

join the army I guess

You should be able to feed yourself via dumpster diving and food kitchens. Aside from that, you need to find a way to maintain hygiene and get a job.

They cannot kick you like that. Not in USA. Go to police and tell them that your parents kicked you out without eviction notice. You have about 30 days, in which you will look for job and learn how to drive.

You should be able to feed yourself via dumpster diving and food kitchens. Aside from that, you need to find a way to maintain hygiene and get a job.

Hey, how are you doing?
Did you find somewhere to sleep?
Is a homeless shelter an option?
Take care dude

fuck that OP. i almost came close to your situation but thank god my retarded ass grandpa left me half this house. you need to psychologically fuck with your parents. like the other poster said you should've done something drastic. not burn urself but perhaps fake a suicide attempt in which they walk into the room and your about to do it but they find you in time. seriously FUCK PARENTS. they brought you into this world as a incel. tbh i'm not a extremist but if it was constitusionally legal i would get rid my real father and would pay a nigger to rape him no lie. my mother eh i just dont talk to her. but yeah bro

its not about what you can do for them. ITS ABOUT WHAT YOUR PARENTS CAN DO FOR YOU. remember that you are cursed on earth to be a incel so bring down to misery as many ppl as you can. because of your parents fault you are fucking homeless. jesus christ i hate mothers and fathers.
This is why I hate my parents. They could have said "you know, we aren't the best looking people around. Maybe it's not a good idea to copulate without protection and create a disgusting creature".

Some incels have Chad parents. I didn't, but if I did I wouldn't be as mad. Actually if I had Chad parents I wouldn't be on this forum. Fuck this shit.

This is why I hate my parents. They could have said "you know, we aren't the best looking people around. Maybe it's not a good idea to copulate without protection and create a disgusting creature".

Some incels have Chad parents. I didn't, but if I did I wouldn't be as mad. Actually if I had Chad parents I wouldn't be on this forum. Fuck this shit.

My mom was top tier in looks and my dad was not bad looking. Yet... here I am.

Your local train station should be open late hours, there you can charge your phone.

Plan A: beg parents promise to improve
Plan B: get a job, get gym for storage, bathroom, shower, get a tent. You can do job apps at library.
Plan C: do plan B until you run out of money, then beg 1 last time. If you are still kicked out survive by robbery until you get jailtime (which at the very least is food and a place to sleep)

Plan A: beg parents promise to improve
Plan B: get a job, get gym for storage, bathroom, shower, get a tent. You can do job apps at library.
Plan C: do plan B until you run out of money, then beg 1 last time. If you are still kicked out survive by robbery until you get jailtime (which at the very least is food and a place to sleep)

DONT beg your fucking parents. Fuckers should be happy he hasnt set their house on fire.

OP tell us where you are and we will help you! Some of us may even be able to help you get a job. Fuck your parents. You dont need them.

i'm sorry to hear about this, how the fuck do you sleep, did your parents do this now knowing you'd have an easier time sleeping outside during the summer or something, what is going on

Dude a serial killer might come and kill you in the night. Beware.

I would kill myself to punish my parents. That is not what I recommend to do since I don't know you and your parents. That is just what I would have done in your situation. I would have set myself on fire in their backyard and I would have made sure to scream loud so the neighbours can see what my parents have done to me.

same tbh id rather be dead than homeless

Update: being homeless is fucking horrible.

Ok. I happen to be an expert on this stuff srs. I was vandwelling for 2 years straight in a custom rebuilt VW Transporter T4. I had 2 Trojan deep cycle batteries, a solar panel on the roof, all 12 volt apliances, etc. I see you don't have a drivers licence but it doesn't matter because there is little chance for the police to stop you if you are careful (drive only during the day, van must be clean and nice looking, etc). Go get a small loan from the bank (3000 dollars) and buy a used VW transporter T4 (buy the one with the seats in the back, not the comercial delivery one), rip out the seats in the back and put in a mattress. That will be enough for start. For the rest google "vandwelling tutorial"

You're not kicked out, if you receive mail there you need an eviction notice. From there you have usually 30 days to vacate the premises. Know your rights, boyo.
Even your own parents have to go through the proper legal channels to get rid of you.

Have you tried just being confident? But really sorry man. I've been there. Its trash. Just beg. It'll lower you inhib

That's horrible, i wish you best of luck, brother. Having a shelter is actually good, only your thread make me come into realisation.

At this point you should just start robbing people, you've got nothing to lose. I would mostly focus on pensioners and the weak.

Had a shit day, threw up all day no idea why, feeling like death.

you're gonna make it brah. go to church get accomodation then get a job and work your way up until you can provide for yourself. then disown your parents when this is all over.

Had a shit day, threw up all day no idea why, feeling like death.
Because you aren't eating right. Go to a fucking soup kitchen for fucks sake. They cook meals like your parents would (or even better).

ngl, some of the best home cooked meals I've ever eaten have come from a soup kitchen.

Because you aren't eating right. Go to a fucking soup kitchen for fucks sake. They cook meals like your parents would (or even better).

ngl, some of the best home cooked meals I've ever eaten have come from a soup kitchen.
I ate fine today, I’m living off the money I have left.

Just go to a crowded area, take a shit on the sidewalk, steal something and then punch a cop in the face.
The cop won't hit you back, he'll just arrest you and you'll be put in jail, a.k.a. free shelter and food paid by all the wagecucks. If you manage to convince them you're crazy you'll get a single cell.

Too bad you don't live in northern Europe - you'd live in luxurious conditions, kek.

Are you retarded? Like legit retarded?

You said you're good looking right? Time to run twink game.
Hope it doesn't come to this but if it does be safe, if you can charge your phone regularly use it for research on staying safe while on the job
1.Don't go home with strangers, no matter how harmless they seem
2.Try to get a knife or something to protect yourself just in case
3.At least get some of the money first
4.Pick different meet up place every time, DO NOT pick anywhere near where you frequent (aka the park you plan to sleep in)
5. For internet stuff, before trying look up FOSTA/SESTA act
These are just basic safety measures so again please research more

Find a salvation army I think they take you in if you volunteer.

Last edited: