Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Its women's fault ugly people exist, us (really)

El Enemigo

El Enemigo

Overlord
★★★★★
Whores choose to reproduce with chad only yet they are subhumans themselves, produce more incels even with chad's seed and thus the cycle continues

But muh men are at fault for having bad personalities and not being nt :soy::foidSoy:

Both male and female subhumans need to get castrated for the cycle to end.:feelsLightsaber:

There's really no need for male subhumans to get castrated as we don't really reproduce anyways jfl

I don't like being ugly.

This is really true on my case and i have make post on this many times sub8 females never get purged from the genepool only ugly males even 1/10 females can breed.
My dad is tall white and brown haired dude with a good face but he banged a 5/10 brown woman and what happened? Me being a sub human but if i was born a female nothing would purge my genes soo the cycle would keep going, even if only chads breed ugly women will still producing ugly incels

if chad started becoming "Stacy only" that would solve a lot of problems of today and foids would start going mad

Ugliness is relative, ugliness will always be a thing.

Incel-tier females should be denied access to sperm banks.

if chad started becoming "Stacy only" that would solve a lot of problems of today and foids would start going mad
Chads are as good at rising above their animalistic instincts as foids are: that is to say, don't hold your breath. :feelsseriously: