Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Bullying other people based on their genes is only ok if it is short or ugly men

A

AlexDelarge

Officer
★★
This world is so hypocritical that it is in realm of dark humor satire.

Its ok to call me “ugly one with crooked nose” but imagine to call her “crippled one with half a leg”. Social death sentence and layoff incoming.

I was born ugly i did not fucking choose it. Same like the mf missing both arms didnt choose to be born like that. But he is “Inspiration :foidSoy::soy:“ and i am “disgusting creep that should be castrated :lasereyes:

As man you will be bullied for failures outside of your control but as foid even your own bad choices are not up for questioning.

“ I would never date fat woman “ HOW DARE YOU YOU HATEFUL PIECE OF SHIT :foidSoy:

“ All short and ugly creeps should just kill themselfs so they dont bother us queens “ YAS GIRL THEY SHOULD ROT IN SHIT :foidSoy:

Only category which is perfectly fine to make fun of, to bully, to discriminate in every possible way is ugly or short men.

Yep that's the hypocrisy of today's society

My problem with the situation is that I am expected to respect the people who treat me like shit and contribute to the society that gives me nothing. I refuse to respect normies and I do as little as possible for society.

foids have seized power and its honestly no wonder theyre using it against people they hate the most. fucking funny how you cant even remotely criticise foids meanwhile foids can humiliate and bully sub5 men with complete impunity

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back