Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious It's utterly incomprehensible to me how someone wouldn't think that women should have all their rights and liberties removed ASAP after reading this

Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★

Why is there such a thing as cucks? I mean, it's one thing to be ignorant and bluepilled, but look at all that data, and it's all from your so beloved science, IT cucks.

Women are attracted to psychopaths, extremely shallow, unfair and discriminatory, like being abused (and then bitch about it, "muh abusive relationship")... my God, why would someone trust any important decision whatsoever to them? Especially concerning who gets to fuck, have kids, etc?

Come on, look at this shit. Women are natural traitors.

Last edited:
Let them life in their dreamworld .
they want to take the easy way and they will get what they deserve sooner or later .

I said the same on one of their subreddits, and they repilied that it's all nitpicked and biased and bullshit like that

I said the same on one of their subreddits, and they repilied that it's all nitpicked and biased and bullshit like that
Yeah we know, every single study on earth that disproves their bluepilled propaganda is biased and a cherrypick but they always JUST HAPPEN to have a 5'2 bald indian janitor friend who has a harem of girls lusting after him.

Nuke all cucks tbh

We can't overthrow women(many cucks on the police, judiciary, army, etc), but can destroy this stupid society(the West) by spreading degeneracy and supporting the worst politicians. That's what they deserve for rejecting us, they deserve Venezuela and Xi Jiping, they deserve inflation and hunger.

We can't overthrow women(many cucks on the police, judiciary, army, etc), but can destroy this stupid society(the West) by spreading degeneracy and supporting the worst politicians. That's what they deserve for rejecting us, they deserve Venezuela and Xi Jiping, they deserve inflation and hunger.
Western society died when it declared masculinity as something bad to be honest, now it's just downward spiraling

Cucks are stupid

Roastie whores deserve to be kept on slave farms where incels can use them at will

The problem is that nothing can really be done about it. Cucks will need to die before any reasonable changes can be made on the female issue. The best thing that can happen is the arrival of alternatives to foids along with a collapse of the western economy.

Roastie whores deserve to be kept on slave farms where incels can use them at will
foids would be too useless as slaves, maybe sex-slaves but other than they have no intellectual/physical use.

The problem is that nothing can really be done about it. Cucks will need to die before any reasonable changes can be made on the female issue. The best thing that can happen is the arrival of alternatives to foids along with a collapse of the western economy.
3 And from the smoke of the pit there came out locusts upon the earth. And power was given to them, as the scorpions of the earth have power:

4 And it was commanded them that they should not hurt the grass of the earth, nor any green thing, nor any tree: but only the men who have not the sign of God on their foreheads.

5 And it was given unto them that they should not kill them; but that they should torment them five months: and their torment was as the torment of a scorpion when he striketh a man.

6 And in those days men shall seek death, and shall not find it: and they shall desire to die, and death shall fly from them.

This is what awaits cucks if they don't change their ways.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back