Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over It's truly over when instagram normalfags start making blackpill memes

blackraven

blackraven

Enlightened Hermit
★★★★★
I don't typically use instagram. There isn't anything worthwhile for non-NTs, the memes are so old, it's like 5 year time capsule. I only visit it about once every 2-4 months, when I need to see someones profile or to see what people I followed 2 years ago are up to.

Anyhow I haven't searched anything blackpill, inceldom or anything similar related on instagram, so it can't be the algorythm adjusting to my interests

Instagram explore page in 2023
Explore its joever

Over 60 percent of young guys are single, and it’s only gonna get worse.

It’s truly joever

Jewcels be like "it's oven"

normies using any kind of inkell lingo is cringe asf tbh. that's whyy i don't use jewstgram or chik chok

They are culture vultures.

BREAKING NEWS (Baghdad province, IRAQ): ISIL militiamen are now storming multiple places with various weapons, including a prison. Some people say that 5000+ prisoners (including high ranking officials from the organization) are on the run already.

20+ policemen have been killed 1 hour ago in various checkpoints, including the prison entrance after being blown up by a car bomb.

Tbh “it’s over” has spread so much and been co-opted by so many groups that it’s practically lost its original meaning at this point

I don't typically use instagram. There isn't anything worthwhile for non-NTs, the memes are so old, it's like 5 year time capsule.
Mainstream instagram memepages and mainstream instagram in general suck. With that being said, there’s also parts of it I like.

The irony/shitposting circles on instagram are way better than the rest of the app. There’s also a blackpill community on there, though it’s mostly looksmax users.

What I like about Instagram is that circles on there are much more tight-knit compared to other apps. The likelihood of normalfilth, infiltrators, faggots, etc. finding your content/communities is low

Tbh “it’s over” has spread so much and been co-opted by so many groups that it’s practically lost its original meaning at this point
It’s over for “it’s over” :feelsbadman:

Mainstream instagram memepages and mainstream instagram in general suck. With that being said, there’s also parts of it I like.

The irony/shitposting circles on instagram are way better than the rest of the app. There’s also a blackpill community on there, though it’s mostly looksmax users.

What I like about Instagram is that circles on there are much more tight-knit compared to other apps. The likelihood of normalfilth, infiltrators, faggots, etc. finding your content/communities is low
I think blackpilling is always good no matter who is getting blackpilled. Won’t help my inceldom but still good to see

I think blackpilling is always good no matter who is getting blackpilled. Won’t help my inceldom but still good to see
The only thing I fear as that normies will start looksmaxxing and make it even more over for us incels

Seems as if that’s already happening though, as now looksmaxxing has blown up on tiktok

The only thing I fear as that normies will start looksmaxxing and make it even more over for us incels

Seems as if that’s already happening though, as now looksmaxxing has blown up on tiktok
never even occurred to me. Good point. Though overall I still think it would be good in the long term to aim for 100% male blackpilling (as close as possible) because women only have the dominance they do because they are surrounded by deluded men who protect them

instagram is for brain rotters