Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel It's shocking that dickcels aren't going postal every single day given shit like this

So do you think men of the past weren't able to get pleasure because the whores didn't like it? Cope. A common tactic of bluepilled men is to think everyone is as bluepilled as them. A foids pleasure is as relevant to me as a waiters pleasure in serving me my food
Men of the past didn't get the pleasure from it that Chad does. They missed out on what Chad gets, they just don't know they missed out.

The modern man wants women creaming all over his cock and hungrily jerking him off into their mouths. This what Chad gets, and the modern man has spent the last decade+ watching women on social media talking about doing that with Chad, and now he wants it for himself. As do you.

A coworker of a previous job had a micropenis as was known for some strange reason, he was 50+ years old and had children with 3 different women
These women probably leaved him because of bad sex life. Of course, official cause was different...

i keep getting rejected because my dick is too big

Screenshot 20231001 170743

This right here.

Men of the past didn't get the pleasure from it that Chad does. They missed out on what Chad gets, they just don't know they missed out.

The modern man wants women creaming all over his cock and hungrily jerking him off into their mouths. This what Chad gets, and the modern man has spent the last decade+ watching women on social media talking about doing that with Chad, and now he wants it for himself. As do you.
I'm not Chad so I don't care what Chad gets. To be blackpilled you have to make peace that you are ugly. Therefore no woman is gonna genuinely lust after you. This is the same logic that a fat woman uses to think she deserves to be treated like Stacy. If you think you deserve what Chad gets then like I said, you're still bluepilled

I'm not Chad so I don't care what Chad gets. To be blackpilled you have to make peace that you are ugly. Therefore no woman is gonna genuinely lust after you. This is the same logic that a fat woman uses to think she deserves to be treated like Stacy. If you think you deserve what Chad gets then like I said, you're still bluepilled
You do care what Chad gets, because that's how you know what you're missing out on.

I don't give a fuck about "deserve". I don't even believe "deserve" exists.

What I give a fuck about is what I WANT, and I WANT what Chad gets and I'm angry that I'm not getting it. As are you.

You do care what Chad gets, because that's how you know what you're missing out on.

I don't give a fuck about "deserve". I don't even believe "deserve" exists.

What I give a fuck about is what I WANT, and I WANT what Chad gets and I'm angry that I'm not getting it. As are you.
Have u ever tried drugs? Way better pleasure then sex. Being Chad is great but buying a bunch of cocaine and fucking some hookers for a weekend is just as good imo

Dickcels proceed with caution:

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/TrueOffMyChest/comments/16wb5od/just_slept_with_a_guy_w_a_small_penis/

The dickpill is by far the most brutal pill.

Women should be made to fear even THINKING thoughts like this, let alone announcing them to the world on the internet.

How are dickcels not immediately going on killing sprees after reading posts like this? It is so fucking brutal.

>Virgin
>Talks like a literal prostitute
Here are ur pure innocent wife material virgins redpillcucks

ALL WOMEN ARE WHORES

Dick pill is the most important pill besides JBW pill even more important than the heightpill