Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL It's over if you went to high school like this in EE

Saudade

Saudade

midwit
★★★★★
Attractive, popular and statusmaxxed kids all went to highly valued but useless high schools called Gymnasiums where it was just 4 years of preparing for university and filled to the brim with females (girls always got elevated grades simply for being girls). Every parent wants their kid to go there.

Meanwhile if you were an incel, autist, meathead, low iq thugmaxxing hooligan you went to Technical High Schools which were 3 or 4 years preparing you to work a specific low paying blue collar job that does not exist anyways in your poor country. There is a huge stigma attached to these high schools seen as for lowlifes, outcasts and failures and of course no girl ever goes there. All parents scare little kids about how they will end up there if they don't study. Well I went to Technical High School (my class had 0 girls) and i can confirm that this is how your average class looked like in it.

Polecels

@Newbie17 @Jazavac @Teutonic Knight @slavcel11 @Speedloader @nihility @azakhan @Sportbro @Irredeemable

Last edited:
Attractive, popular and statusmaxxed kids all went to highly valued but useless high schools called Gymnasiums where it was just 4 years of preparing for university and filled to the brim with females (girls always got elevated grades simply for being girls).

Meanwhile if you were an incel, autist, meathead, low iq thugmaxxing hooligan you went to Technical High Schools which were 3 or 4 years preparing you to work a low paying blue collar job that does not exist anyways in your poor country. There is a huge stigma attached to these schools seen as for lowlifes, outcasts and failures and of course no girl goes there. I went to Technical high school and i can confirm that this is how your average class looked like in it.

View attachment 312959

@Newbie17 @Teutonic Knight @slavcel11 @Speedloader @nihility @Irredeemable
It’s over for those guys. Especially top left

Being white adds such a halo. Even the ugliest bone structure are easy to eyes.

Why are EE men so ugly compared to EE women? Did Chernobyl do something to the Y cromossome?

They all mog me ngl

brutal as fuck

How did that create uglier men? All Chads died?
yes, war is largely dysgenic. The wars allowed plenty of incels to marry and reproduce. Russia had lots of villages where every single male died, even today there are more women than men.

yes, war is largely dysgenic. The wars allowed plenty of incels to marry and reproduce. Russia had lots of villages where every single male died, even today there are more women than men.
68dd8076-bc94-4185-a0b0-d3f3b660487e-png.308563

Damn, it’s identical where I live. Everyone are pressured into university. Technical high school is for low-iq pea brains according to soyciety, meanwhile you can actually earn a lot of money by becoming a electrician or construction worker without wasting time in jewniversity. I always despised this attitude towards non-academic folk and regret not going to technical high school myself.

I studied natural sciences in HS and now I’m in uni studying something unrelated and doing miserably.:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

I'll be studying in one of these

most of my fellow slavcel friends went for this type of education. And none of them did ever work in a field related to their degree, ending up at low paid jobs or going to university for a "real" degree.

Sorry bro, I didn't mean to bully, I am myself 30% Russian and post-Chernobyl born.
Nah, no worries I fully understand that and have accepted EEcel pill.

Nah, no worries I fully understand that and have accepted EEcel pill.
What happened to your avi? It was cool as far as I remember.