Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill It’s over if you have both autism and adhd

It can't be over if it never began :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Im also somewhat of a vulnerable narcassist, when a normie makes fun of me, i don't foget it easily.
I'm the same, i still get angry over things that happened in kindergarden. Keep replaying in my mind over and over again

i really don't know much about adhd but i have some knowledge about autism and some of my relatives have it and their faces look disfigured and not normal due to being autistics so i can think that having it can be really bad and a death sentence to many people.

Are you sure it’s not Down syndrome?

probably, i need more info to really know the difference
34067B21 296D 450B 988C 74AF0803C043

yeah, the daughter of my aunt literally looks like that and have the mind of a 5yo even tho she's older than me.
she's in her 30s and still act like a child
Then she has down syndrome

I hate the combination of adhd + autism. If I only had adhd I’d be far more social and less introverted. I also wouldn’t be super spastic. If I didn’t have adhd and I had autism I would be a academic weapon and also be able to be good at things. However with a combination of both I am incapable of focusing on anything, pills don’t help, my stimming is stronger & more wasteful since with adhd I need to move around and with autism I need repetition.

I don’t even know if I would be incel if I only had one of those disorders. It’s fucking over for me.
Autism alone is a celibacy factory.

ADHD or ADD (my case) is just the icing on the cake. Depression is the frosting; avoidant personality disorder is the topping; PTSD is the cherry. Alcoholism is the candle, burning itself slowly until the inevitable end.

It's not over for us because it never began for us. We were never meant to play the game of life. As omega males we were born as targets for normies to offload their anger on, just like omega wolves exist to be bullied by every other wolf in a collective cathartic exercise that brings the pack together.

Last edited:
Solutions: Nootropics, binaural beats (kek) or rope.

My specific triggers and compulsions are honestly too embarrassing to describe

It’s so bizarre, most other OCD niggas don’t have it as bad as I do
Can relate.

Why do you think that any child who is energetic is pathologized as having ADHD and then given drugs that cause all sorts of dangerous side effects? It's liberal feminists that's about that life. They're the ones who tell doctors to put that message out there, that tell parents to drug their kids and chop up their wieners. At least 90% of the world's problems can be traced back to stupid feminist cunts.

I love Dr. Verwoerd. I love Apartheid.