Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill It’s over if you have both autism and adhd

ElTruecel

ElTruecel

NT > EVERYTHING DEATH TO NT PILL DENIERS
★★★★★
I hate the combination of adhd + autism. If I only had adhd I’d be far more social and less introverted. I also wouldn’t be super spastic. If I didn’t have adhd and I had autism I would be a academic weapon and also be able to be good at things. However with a combination of both I am incapable of focusing on anything, pills don’t help, my stimming is stronger & more wasteful since with adhd I need to move around and with autism I need repetition.

I don’t even know if I would be incel if I only had one of those disorders. It’s fucking over for me.

I have both, Can confirm its over!

I hate the combination of adhd + autism. If I only had adhd I’d be far more social and less introverted. I also wouldn’t be super spastic. If I didn’t have adhd and I had autism I would be a academic weapon and also be able to be good at things. However with a combination of both I am incapable of focusing on anything, pills don’t help, my stimming is stronger & more wasteful since with adhd I need to move around and with autism I need repetition.

I don’t even know if I would be incel if I only had one of those disorders. It’s fucking over for me.
Everything distracts me and i often sperg out in groups and never stop talking because people arent responding to me because im ugly, Yeah its a shit combination

I'm the same. That double diagnosis is actually quite common.

I'm shit socially while not being that good academically either.

I must have adhd, bc i dnr

i really don't know much about adhd but i have some knowledge about autism and some of my relatives have it and their faces look disfigured and not normal due to being autistics so i can think that having it can be really bad and a death sentence to many people.

Everything distracts me and i often sperg out in groups and never stop talking because people arent responding to me because im ugly, Yeah its a shit combination
Yup I can’t do well in social situations, relationships, work, school, sports, and overall life in general. It’s fucking over

Autism means having practially no social skills though. Having only ADHD would be much better than having autism without ADHD.

Yup I can’t do well in social situations, relationships, work, school, sports, and overall life in general. It’s fucking over
My balls itch for cumming inside a foid, Its over I WANT TO FUCK A FOID AND CUM IN HER SO BADLY!

IM TOO UGLY FOR THAT BUT IF I EVER HAVE SEX ILL PROBABLY GOTO JAIL, I look like a rapist JFL

My balls itch for cumming inside a foid, Its over I WANT TO FUCK A FOID AND CUM IN HER SO BADLY!

IM TOO UGLY FOR THAT BUT IF I EVER HAVE SEX ILL PROBABLY GOTO JAIL, I look like a rapist JFL
I thought this was a sneir post for a second.

Autism means having practially no social skills though. Having only ADHD would be much better than having autism without ADHD.
Sure but like in terms of academics or being able to good at a specific career no.

Based

Sure but like in terms of academics or being able to good at a specific career no.
The reason why you don't see an issue in being academically successful and having zero social skills is because you're autistic, and I'm not saying that as an insult.

Based
I dont think ill ever rape anyone tho, I dont like the idea of forcing myself on someone im not really a predator, I just want a community to rot with.

Polakker er billigdrift i norden, Easily exploitable in europe :)
Eastern europe has a big diaspora because having Russian commies run your economy for 40 years can do alot of damage.

I have schizophrenia and possibly have ADHD.

I dont think ill ever rape anyone tho, I dont like the idea of forcing myself on someone im not really a predator, I just want a community to rot with.
Idc about rape not like it’ll solve anything for me

just focus on school and make some friends inkwell

You're profoundly retarded and should stop dumping random internet jargon on other peoples threads if you don't have anything insightful to say. Fucking moron

AfricanIncel

Sub 5 Male in a Dog-Eat-Dog World​

Subhuman nigger trying to be a police of .is? Your homo erectus tier IQ laughs at you, kek :feelskek:

Adhd + ocd is worse

Ocd would be better for me
Definitely not, this shit is awful. Aside from my general apathy towards life it’s the main thing that makes me unable to enjoy anything

Definitely not, this shit is awful. Aside from my general apathy towards life it’s the main thing that makes me unable to enjoy anything
At least you have the capacity to develop a skill or talent

Whats your ocd like?

Yep I am the same way. I have the worst of both worlds and am not good at social shit or academic shit.

Whats your ocd like?
My specific triggers and compulsions are honestly too embarrassing to describe

It’s so bizarre, most other OCD niggas don’t have it as bad as I do

My specific triggers and compulsions are honestly too embarrassing to describe

It’s so bizarre, most other OCD niggas don’t have it as bad as I do
Same most people with adhd do not have it as close to me

Ngl it’s better to have both (which is very common anyway). Having adhd alone makes you a social pariah all the same and the worst thing is you’re aware of it. Having autism + adhd makes you completely social blind at least and normies remarks won’t be as hurtful, kek

Ngl it’s better to have both (which is very common anyway). Having adhd alone makes you a social pariah all the same and the worst thing is you’re aware of it. Having autism + adhd makes you completely social blind at least and normies remarks won’t be as hurtful, kek

The reason why you don't see an issue in being academically successful and having zero social skills is because you're autistic, and I'm not saying that as an insult.
False. I’m hyper socially aware and can perfectly understand when I’m being made fun of or mocked. Understanding how body language, facial expressions and tone of voice give you a perfect capacity to understand how someone views you in a social setting. If they actually respect you or are looking down and mocking you. This is why I’m high inhib

adhd doesnt exist

I observe other autists and hang out with them and sometimes feel some embarrassment when I realize how socially unaware they are of anything. It is insane the reason a lot of people haven’t downright detected my autism is due to me being able to somewhat understand how to assimilate socially @ADHD_cel @LesscoBlob however it doesn’t matter because they can tell. No matter how much AAVE I speak or how chilled I am or how caught I am with trends or how I try to act or walk a certain way they’ll tell. They’ll always tell something is off with me and I’ll always be able to notice it

False. I’m hyper socially aware and can perfectly understand when I’m being made fun of or mocked. Understanding how body language, facial expressions and tone of voice give you a perfect capacity to understand how someone views you in a social setting. If they actually respect you or are looking down and mocking you. This is why I’m high inhib
If that’s the case how can you be sure that you have autism then? ADHD and autism symptoms overlap a lot and the major difference is social awareness.

If that’s the case how can you be sure that you have autism then? ADHD and autism symptoms overlap a lot and the major difference is social awareness.
I was diagnosed with it when I was 9. I took speech therapy and hyper fixated on other people’s lives. Through this I guess I was able to understand social cues plus I also got a lot of help from others and gained experience. Plus I follow and share the same issues other autists have. I also have similar stims and when I’m on autopilot I always slip up socially

I have social anxiety and probably have autism and OCD too.

I was diagnosed with it when I was 9. I took speech therapy and hyper fixated on other people’s lives. Through this I guess I was able to understand social cues plus I also got a lot of help from others and gained experience. Plus I follow and share the same issues other autists have. I also have similar stims and when I’m on autopilot I always slip up socially
That’s brutal, better be socially blind then become aware without the ability to change your situation ngl.

I’ve always been able to understand social cues and read body languages. It’s just my ADHD that makes me leave out important messages/react to late and do cringy things at times. Being ugly made people unwilling to forgive me and their hostility certainly amplified my symptoms, kek

That’s brutal, better be socially blind then become aware without the ability to change your situation ngl.

I’ve always been able to understand social cues and read body languages. It’s just my ADHD that makes me leave out important messages/react to late and do cringy things at times. Being ugly made people unwilling to forgive me and their hostility certainly amplified my symptoms, kek
A couple of things worsened mine tbh. Cuz it wasn’t this bad ID say about 5-10 years ago. I literally pace around and stim for 2-5 hours everyday wasting my time and I didn’t do this when I was younger.

adhd doesnt exist