Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's over for manlets, people will hate you for existing. They will hate you even if you try to help them. It's subconsious.

• Thread starter Reddit_is_for_cucks
  • Start date
I put on this video for my family so we can all workout but my mom and my sister started hating on the guy for no reason whatsoever. His only crime was to be a manlet.
Keep in mind my mom is traditional and barely speaks english but still had this urge to hate him despite him making helpful workouts.

Just fucking lol it's over for sub 6ft cel, have you ever wondered why ppl dismiss or hate you for no reason? are you below 6ft? Thats why

I can't find the heights but I can say the foids in this video aren't that tall, probably 5'7 for the right. The guy would be around 5'5 to 5'6.

@FinnCel @Diocel Thoughts?

I can't find the heights but I can say the foids in this video aren't that tall, probably 5'7 for the right. The guy would be around 5'5 to 5'6.

@FinnCel @Diocel Thoughts?
I thought the same when I saw the video.
Although I think they might be taller.
A lot of Finnish girls are around 5'9" these days

I thought the same when I saw the video.
Although I think they might be taller.
A lot of Finnish girls are around 5'9" these days
I think the guy in the video is 5'6 tops judging by the body ratio.

Most female arabs born after 1995 are 5ft9/5ft10, i got mogged today by two girls even tho i didn't even leave my neighborhood.
Holy shit, it's equally bad there

I'm 24 and 5'7" so it's over for me.

I have a bluepilled friend with a growth disorder who's 18 and he's 5'4" and has a child-like voice due to his condition. So it never began for him.
He thinks he can get a girlfriend if he keeps trying. Yet he just graduated highschool a virgin. :lul:

i feel bad for him tbh, it's sad, the hope bluepillers have for the future, its just gonna be a massive slap in the face

Why didn't they just get short girls?
I put on this video for my family so we can all workout but my mom and my sister started hating on the guy for no reason whatsoever. His only crime was to be a manlet.
Keep in mind my mom is traditional and barely speaks english but still had this urge to hate him despite him making helpful workouts.

Just fucking lol it's over for sub 6ft cel, have you ever wondered why ppl dismiss or hate you for no reason? are you below 6ft? Thats why

Ask your mum if she approves of this one

View: https://youtu.be/Y5oTlSj1cGQ

Most female arabs born after 1995 are 5ft9/5ft10, i got mogged today by two girls even tho i didn't even leave my neighborhood.
Eh are you really 5'8? Maybe you are inflating your height and you're really 5'6?

Yes i am 173 cm/5'8 and what i said is true.
So I looked up and average height in Algeria is 173 cm so you are average. 50% men are taller than you.

Jfl my shithole don't take stats like in the west, those stats are probably from the early 2000s those stats for general population, when i say girls are 5ft9/5ft10 im talking about girls my age (late teen/early 20) im average for boomers but not for zoomers, also culturally height is nearly equally to face here, height is a huge thing in here.
I know those stats are outdated. Add 2-3 inches to it. So 5'8 --> 5'11. Average male height there would be like 5'11-6'0.

Also, face> height always everywhere.

yeah so im right, average zoomer is 6ft and zoomer girls is 5ft9

I know face>height i didn't say otherwise but it's a huge halo
Yeah man. 5'8 is a manlet in Algeria. You have my sympathy. You should height fraud to 5'10

Only behind currycels and mentalcels on the nightmare scale

I remember walking into a one of those fancy organic groceries with my sister, and she made fun of a gymcel who plastered his manlet face all over his own brand of protein powder. I wish I wrote down the brand, because it's pretty blackpilled.

I'm 24 and 5'7" so it's over for me.

I have a bluepilled friend with a growth disorder who's 18 and he's 5'4" and has a child-like voice due to his condition. So it never began for him.
He thinks he can get a girlfriend if he keeps trying. Yet he just graduated highschool a virgin. :lul:
Just Andy Milonakismaxxx bro

I remember walking into a one of those fancy organic groceries with my sister, and she made fun of a gymcel who plastered his manlet face all over his own brand of protein powder. I wish I wrote down the brand, because it's pretty blackpilled.
How did a gymcel have his own brand of protein?? Was it like jay cutler or rich piana or some shit?

How did a gymcel have his own brand of protein?? Was it like jay cutler or rich piana or some shit?
I dont remember the name of the dude. If I ever go back to that grocery I will write it down. He's obviously a manlet overcompensating by trying to brand himself as an alpha. He probably underwent years of therapy that pushed him to do this.

I dont remember the name of the dude. If I ever go back to that grocery I will write it down. He's obviously a manlet overcompensating by trying to brand himself as an alpha. He probably underwent years of therapy that pushed him to do this.
Oh so you mean he has like some pop up in the grocery store and was trying to get people to buy his protein, that he'd whitelabelled as his own brand?

Imho most gymcel are Manlet, framelet, or facecels.

That guy is incredibly short though. If you're like 5'7 or something like that you WILL have it harder in life, but I don't think it's completely over for you.

Cope,dope or rope. These are the only options.
I am 5 foot 9 inches, fat and balding, non-white with small d**k. It is over for me. I am already 25 just doing my masters. I can become beta bucks at best.

Last edited:
Cope,dope or rope. These are the only options.
I am 5 foot 9 inches, fat and balding, non-white with small d**k. It is over for me. I am already 25 just doing my masters. I can become beta bucks at best.
If you gonna moneymaxx you should use it on LL with Stryde nail.

Let's not use the term "over", because it never "began" for manlets in the first place.

Let's not use the term "over", because it never "began" for manlets in the first place.
Should have tagged with [Brutal]

Manlet lives matter

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back