Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's over for manlets, people will hate you for existing. They will hate you even if you try to help them. It's subconsious.

• Thread starter Reddit_is_for_cucks
  • Start date
I put on this video for my family so we can all workout but my mom and my sister started hating on the guy for no reason whatsoever. His only crime was to be a manlet.
Keep in mind my mom is traditional and barely speaks english but still had this urge to hate him despite him making helpful workouts.

Just fucking lol it's over for sub 6ft cel, have you ever wondered why ppl dismiss or hate you for no reason? are you below 6ft? Thats why

over for manlets

Brutal suifuel, foids expect us to be 6'2 while they can be over 300lbs.

I'm 24 and 5'7" so it's over for me.

I have a bluepilled friend with a growth disorder who's 18 and he's 5'4" and has a child-like voice due to his condition. So it never began for him.
He thinks he can get a girlfriend if he keeps trying. Yet he just graduated highschool a virgin. :lul:

Beat up your mother and sister

Manletism should be considered a disability

Its not a male or female thing. Manlets are hated by all on a primal level.

I put on this video for my family so we can all workout but my mom and my sister started hating on the guy for no reason whatsoever. His only crime was to be a manlet.
Keep in mind my mom is traditional and barely speaks english but still had this urge to hate him despite him making helpful workouts.

Just fucking lol it's over for sub 6ft cel, have you ever wondered why ppl dismiss or hate you for no reason? are you below 6ft? Thats why

Manlets were clearly more respected prior to women's "liberation"

Ironically they can change their weight but we can't change our height.
It should be both genders are allowed to be fat or neither gender is
full

Curry foids have no right to make fun of anyone's looks. Most look like abominations.

yeah its an instinctive thing, always has been that way and always will be, anywhere. its not a cultural thing or because of "hypergamy" at all

imagine judging somebody by something they cannot control, oh wait, nearly all of society is like this.
and god forbid we complain about their weight

If you are under 6'3" these days just ROPE. It's OVER

Manlets are hated by all on a primal level.
I never had negative emotions towards small men. After blackpill knowledge if at all sympathy for them. Maybe you are a woman.

I can't even believe that little men are generally hated by women. Sure, we have the OPs anecdote, and we know that little men are often the object of ridicule and are not desired by females, but hated? I find that hard to believe.

how tall is that guy

I have a bluepilled friend with a growth disorder who's 18 and he's 5'4" and has a child-like voice due to his condition. So it never began for him.
He thinks he can get a girlfriend if he keeps trying. Yet he just graduated highschool a virgin. :lul:
Growth disorder. It never began.

To say it's over is redundant.
The accurate is that it never begun.

that is really brutal

just tell him already :feelsseriously:

females especially hate short men. Males aren't great either but I noticed foids always hate us more.

I dodged the height pill somehow winding up at at least 180 cm but no one else in my family did.

I will never forget growing up what my dad who is 5'6 (doesn't know metric cause he's old; still thinks in burdgerland measurments) told me straight up with complete conviction and all the life experience to back it up. He said just to me or me and my brother while we were out walking talking about girls a couple times: Women HATE short men. In those words. He even went on to elaborate that (this is before the internet) you'll never get them to admit this outright and they'll always virtue signal their way out out of it. But it is absolutely true.

Men are often unkind to manlets too. He recalled one time in garde school he was taking a piss at a urinal and had a bit of trouble reaching it and this asshole guy only a year older and towering over him in height came up to the one next to him and just looked over and laughed bullying-like solely based on height.

I am not a manlet. But my holy shit. It is but the hardest and blackest pills I've ever seen. I support disability for manlets or government issued revolvers with one round at request.

I won't even get in to the female rejection stories I heard.

Last edited:
No one takes you seriously as a manlet. You become living comic relief

Tell him to shotamaxx

I dodged the height pill somehow winding up at at least 180 cm but no one else in my family did.

I will never forget growing up what my dad who is 5'6 (doesn't know metric cause he's old; still thinks in burdgerland measurments) told me straight up with complete conviction and all the life experience to back it up. He said just to me or me and my brother while we were out walking talking about girls a couple times: Women HATE short men. In those words. He even went on to elaborate that (this is before the internet) you'll never get them to admit this outright and they'll always virtue signal their way out out of it. But it is absolutely true.

Men are often unkind to manlets too. He recalled one time in garde school he was taking a piss at a urinal and had a bit of trouble reaching it and this asshole guy only a year older and towering over him in height came up to the one next to him and just looked over and laughed bullying-like solely based on height.

I am not a manlet. But my holy shit. It is but the hardest and blackest pills I've ever seen. I support disability for manlets or government issued revolvers with one round at request.

Even here people think height is cope and that you can actually do something while being below 5'10

Your dad seem like he was black pilled: I wonder why your mom picked him. She’s probably shorter then him

imagine judging somebody by something they cannot control, oh wait, nearly all of society is like this.

and god forbid we complain about their weight

Even here people think height is cope and that you can actually do something while being below 5'10

Nope. The vast majority of women will hate you. Women instinctively want a man that is taller. Hypergamy has allowed them to even defy this logic. If even you are taller, she gets to pick some ideal height because 'kween' no matter how tall she is.

Luckily for my dad he found a reasonable woman that is my mom and who is also proportionally short for a woman has him so it doesn't look awkward.

But we are talking about quite short on both sides here. Once a female surpasses average foid height all bets are mostly off.

All bets at any foid height are off now. They can weigh however much they want or do any other crazy shit to alter themselves. You critique it, you're an asshole. Foids brutally directing men for the most primitive things like height that they CANT change....'oh you go gurl'

You got a manlet dad yet were lucky enough to grow taller.

You got a manlet dad yet were lucky enough to grow taller.

Yes as I've said, I'm a freak of nature. But part of that freak entails turbo manletism in both my parents and from what it looks like it the rest of my family.

foids are cruel

Femoids only think with their pussy. If it doesn't get wet, there's no relation/sex/desire/connection possible
ApprehensiveLeftAntelope-small.gif

It’s so fucking brutal

Maybe he can get it with some foid who's into male lolis.

Thanks im gonna coom to this next time around

Brutal

I hate your mom and your sister after reading your post:feelsseriously:

its over for manlets ngl

Women can never see past the outside appearance of a man unless he's high status and in relative terms this guy is a nobody.

women are biologically wired to cull sub-8 men.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back