Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious It’s interesting how much people’s avis affects your perception of them.

I guess I chose mine because it's kind of deformed and angry looking bunny.

My avi represents how much I want femoids to suffer for sexually isolating me from my biological RIGHT

Couldn’t agree more, we don’t want our successes to appear attainable to others if they were to apply their efforts sufficiently.
The things that make you special are outside of your contorl. Women 3-d analyze your entire being/ opportunities/ chances based on their inference and application in existence. Those with good genes can have less obstructions to being 100% perfect because all the things that can't be changed by any medium of alteration (like getting your PELVIS, height, eye area, or ENZYMES) fixed.
Women are not judging you by your changeable traits. It's not a measure of who is more applied. It is who is more fit and powerful to survive.And all of the essential (in our current level of technological advancement) elements are not fixable. And so the power gap is increased. Height is a huge thing that makes physical prowess determinable by unchangeable traits.

Mine stands out, that’s why I picked it. If I change it, I’m likely to keep on changing it just to keep things fresh. That’s normie behavior so pass.

Mine stands out, that’s why I picked it. If I change it, I’m likely to keep on changing it just to keep things fresh. That’s normie behavior so pass.
Yours failos you massively, which is why I respect you for having chosen it despite this.

tfw automatically like posters with anime avatars and hate people with chad avatars
Hating both is the real High IQ way of thinking.

Me on the right