Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious It’s interesting how much people’s avis affects your perception of them.

Also i fully agree with this thread, if someone has a cute anime waifu avatar i immediately think they're "Cute/feminine" irl and it makes me want to bone them.
Exactly, i just can't handle the idea that some posters with waifus on avis is actually fat and hairy bearded men. I always imagine them as cute twinks, tbhtbh

Exactly, i just can't handle the idea that some posters with waifus on avis is actually fat and hairy bearded men. I always imagine them as cute twinks, tbhtbh
Hahaha, it’s pretty weird how that happens.

I use an anime character as my avi so everyone understands that it is over for me

I always read @idkwattodowithlife 's posts and threads as a cute anime girl voice in my head.

How does 80's action movie chadflanders make you feel men?

Yes the avi halo is real.

It's some black metal guy. You like black metal and you think the face paint and stuff looks cool.
I also think that black metal guy is a representative of his posts, really nice descriptor.

Could you do me OP? I wonder if you have an unexpected view of mine.

I've noticed this too, it's hilarious that the importance of looks comes into play on even this level. The world is skin deep.

I remember Gremlincel was the first person to reply to my first post and since then I've looked upon him as a wise, grandfatherly guide to this world. I assume that's to do with his wrinkly avi

EH HEH HEH YEAAAAH BOOOOI

I've been thinking of changing my avatar, but it will always be some picture of St. Ainsley Harriot. This guy has the best facial expressions.

I don't think I judge others based off their avatar choice, though. It is jut my way of remembering posters. If someone changes their avatar then I get confused for a little bit.

I remember Gremlincel was the first person to reply to my first post and since then I've looked upon him as a wise, grandfatherly guide to this world. I assume that's to do with his wrinkly avi
Well, I was especially drawn to your post due to the Hayden Christensen avatar. What incel doesn't have a place in their heart for good ol' Anakin? Since then I've looked at you as though you are.. Hayden Christensen, I suppose. :think:

Well, I was especially drawn to your post due to the Hayden Christensen avatar. What incel doesn't have a place in their heart for good ol' Anakin? Since then I've looked at you as though you are.. Hayden Christensen, I suppose. :think:

Haha well I do hate sand and have a crush on Natalie Portman, so I'm basically Anakin. :yes: I also have a special place in my heart for gremlins, although your avi doesn't look like one.

Yeah, there are users here that I picture as preteen anime girls even though I know they're probably 30 year old neckbeards IRL.

does mine give you the impression of an intellectual?

This is such a good post and thread.

This has been discussed on lookism many times and proved to be true.

Chad avi guys get treated like gods while incel avi guys get mocked and bullied.

Its unbelievable

There is also a poster called LooksMatter on lookism. He always has the hottest girls as abi and sig.

Not to mention he gets treated like prime jb

I don't do that tbh, it encourages circlejerk and ego crap
IRL too I try to develop a resistance against halo effect

Could you do me OP? I wonder if you have an unexpected view of mine.
It’s clear that you have embraced morbidity by choosing a photo real depiction of suicide by hanging. There comes a point though when open reception and exhibition of the macabre enters into the realm of humour rather than downright pessimism and I’d imagine this is the case for you. It leads me to believe you are comfortable in dealing with dark topics, maybe because you have lead a hard life and have become desensitised to them, and perhaps that developing a dark sense of humour has become your way of dealing with the harsh realities you have come to understand about life. I’d imagine your posts to be, in summary, foreboding and unoptimistic, though

does mine give you the impression of an intellectual?
Impression of a sci-fi fan tbh
Btw for everyone getting halo'd, you probably didn't swallow enough blackpills to get resistance. I don't get halo'd and remember everyone by their username.
Only halo was from @Ryo_Hazuki but that's cuz code Geass was my favourite anime of all time and lelouch is in my heart

i make good insightful threads with original content and only get few (less than 20) responses. then i see fucking fakecels making shitty topics with 80+ responses. even amongst incels i get MOGGED. its probably because of my generic wolf avi

ive always said that if you are a popular incel (zyros, tellem-t, gambler, etc) then you are a fucking fakecel and probably popular in real life as well
This is why I haven't changed my profile pic ever. Your profile pic is your face, people feel you're more familiar if you stick to the same one.
Also James Degale's busted up face isn't too far away from my face normal.

as a boxing fan ive always noticed your posts and they always stood out more to me. but it just occurred to me that i never even knew your name until now :feelsautistic:

p.s. degales face is long as fuck and his hairline is norwood 38. its funny because his sister is actually fine as hell

Last edited:
What are you thoughts on my avi?
I always read every of your posts in my head with screaming growling voice fulfilled with torment, hatred and despair.

i make good insightful threads with original content and only get few (less than 20) responses. then i see fucking fakecels making shitty topics with 80+ responses. even amongst incels i get MOGGED. its probably because of my generic wolf avi

ive always said that if you are a popular incel (zyros, tellem-t, gambler, etc) then you are a fucking fakecel and probably popular in real life as well

as a boxing fan ive always noticed your posts and they always stood out more to me. but it just occurred to me that i never even knew your name until now :feelsautistic:

p.s. degales face is long as fuck and his hairline is norwood 38. its funny because his sister is actually fine as hell
I think Zyros is popular because he’s a famous meme now (not a fate I’d choose for myself). Tellem-T on the other hand was not particularly popular, he was just super active, if you want to keep your threads alive you must respond to the comments to keep the discussion going.

What halo does mine give if any at all?

What halo does mine give if any at all?
Yours is pretty ambiguous tbh, real photos of animals don’t say much about the person. I could extrapolate and say that you chose a strong animal because this is the way you want to be perceived, though many like Gorillas because sometimes they are gentle natured. I wouldn’t say it halo or failos you either way.

tell me more about my avi.

How does anyone perceive my avi and signature?

It was this
View attachment 27929
and before that (my first one) it was this
View attachment 27930

My avis are slowly becoming more and more depressing..(I am near the end)
I always thought the first man is Ryan Gosling.
It was this
View attachment 27929
and before that (my first one) it was this
View attachment 27930

My avis are slowly becoming more and more depressing..(I am near the end)
I always thought the first man is Ryan Gosling.

Look at the Chad in my avi.

Haha well I do hate sand and have a crush on Natalie Portman, so I'm basically Anakin. :yes: I also have a special place in my heart for gremlins, although your avi doesn't look like one.
My avatar is from a character in the movie Legend. I got the idea for the username/avatar when watching it.
I suppose you mean the gremlin creatures from the film, Gremlins?

Never thought about it, but now that you mention it, you're definitely onto something.

What does mine say?

It’s clear that you have embraced morbidity by choosing a photo real depiction of suicide by hanging. There comes a point though when open reception and exhibition of the macabre enters into the realm of humour rather than downright pessimism and I’d imagine this is the case for you. It leads me to believe you are comfortable in dealing with dark topics, maybe because you have lead a hard life and have become desensitised to them, and perhaps that developing a dark sense of humour has become your way of dealing with the harsh realities you have come to understand about life. I’d imagine your posts to be, in summary, foreboding and unoptimistic, though
That is very, very accurate.