Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious It’s interesting how much people’s avis affects your perception of them.

What do you guys get out of my avatar?

Shit looks are everything, even your avi makes difference on how you are perceive in this site, here of all places, where we expose human behavior and its pre judgments based on appearance, we are often blind to our own behavior, at least we can admit this, unlike the normies that can not accept the same situation only for the people in real life and how society is biased with this.

What about my avi?

Late teens, still has some belief he's going to make it.

How do you perceive me when you see my avatar?

Mid 20s, not particularly mad about the blackpill anymore.

What about mine

8f6ef2ad249c9644490176449548cf9933c3aafd2bb23b71fdafcae79b523c85.gif

Late 20s, completely believes its fucking over.

What're y'all's thoughts on my Avi?

Early 20s, finds the blackpill amusing in a fucked up way at this point.

What message does my avi send?

Late 20s, weirdcel.

Btw, how does my avatar make you feel? :D

Teenage larper.

What are you thoughts on my avi?

Late teens, early 20s, thinks there's something cool and edgy about being an incel on some level.

I wonder what mine makes people think.

Late 20s, maybe even early 30s, content with acceptance of the blackpill at this point.

How does 80's action movie chadflanders make you feel men?

Mid 20s, finds humor in his acceptance that it's over.

does mine give you the impression of an intellectual?

Yes. Smart, mid 20s japanese lonercel.

Do mine OP

Early 20s, lives a normie life besides his inceldom.

What halo does mine give if any at all?

Early 20s, low tier normie vibes.

tell me more about my avi.

Late teens Larper.

How does anyone perceive my avi and signature?

Early 20s. That's all I got.

What about my avi

Mid 20s, finds the blackpill amusing on some level.

I'm 30 and 5'2" and a virgin.

Wow I wasn't even close.

Well that seems to be everyone who made a request.

Would appreciate if you returned the favor buddyboyos

Late 20s, weirdcel.

Teenage larper.

Late teens, early 20s, thinks there's something cool and edgy about being an incel on some level.

Late 20s, maybe even early 30s, content with acceptance of the blackpill at this point.

Late teens Larper.

Wow I wasn't even close.

Your Avi makes you look like someone in late 20s.
Balding, still have slight hope, but ending up as a betabuxx

Just out of curiosity because this kind of judgment is wrong, just as it was shown by OP, what does my AVI say?

great thread by the way

People change their avatars too often on here tbh, it's hard to keep up with some users.

Just out of curiosity because this kind of judgment is wrong, just as it was shown by OP, what does my AVI say?

great thread by the way

Mid 20s, white guy, likes sci fi films, overweight, chilled guy. Has come to terms with his inceldom.

Late 20s, weirdcel.

Teenage larper.

Late teens Larper.

Wow I wasn't even close.

I'm actually 17, but the latter part is true. Your avi gives me the impression that you always judge people.

Mid 20s, white guy, likes sci fi films, overweight, chilled guy. Has come to terms with his inceldom.
Shit your right, just the overweight part is wrong I weight 82kg or 180 lb in U.S metrics

My avatar is from a character in the movie Legend. I got the idea for the username/avatar when watching it.
I suppose you mean the gremlin creatures from the film, Gremlins?

Yeah I was thinking of the mogwai from Gremlins!! I've never seen Legend but it looks exactly like the kind of movie I would have enjoyed. I used to be really into Labyrinthe and the Princess Bride so it looks kind of in that like darker fable-y vein right?

completely true.
I changed my avi at ~200 posts.
it was really noticable that I got quoted less, haha.
but I don't really care tbh. now people start to know me by this shitty picture so I probably won't change it again.

completely true.
I changed my avi at ~200 posts.
it was really noticable that I got quoted less, haha.
but I don't really care tbh. now people start to know me by this shitty picture so I probably won't change it again.

What was your old AVI? This?

mp,550x550,gloss,ffffff,t.3u2.jpg

VERY LEGIT THEORY that's why I changed to Chad avatar.

Good thread guys, I really do think about people differently based off of their avi. Some users like Ryo have a superiority halo and others like Grotesque have a tired, depressed halo.

Yeah I was thinking of the mogwai from Gremlins!! I've never seen Legend but it looks exactly like the kind of movie I would have enjoyed. I used to be really into Labyrinthe and the Princess Bride so it looks kind of in that like darker fable-y vein right?
I've actually never seen Gremlins, shame on me. :feelsmega: I'll get around to it sometime, for sure.
Labyrinth isn't a bad comparison in terms of tone actually, ya. Love that movie, too. Legend is pretty bizarre, definitely not gonna be something everyone is into. Such a strange movie for Ridley Scott, and Tom Cruise, to have worked on. I like it a lot though, I'm a total sucker for the vein of fantasy it is.

Based weeb/2Dcels are my favorite types of posters

When I had a Miranda avi users slid into my dm more often

That’s interesting, asking what kind of stuff?
all sorts of stuff. The frequency i got PMs just increased. I also noticed I got quoted more often on the forum

all sorts of stuff. The frequency i got PMs just increased. I also noticed I got quoted more often on the forum
It’s crazy how despite knowing they wouldn’t want to fuck you they were attracted to the visual appeal of someone they might want to fuck, despite knowing it wasn’t you.

My favorite avatar is @UndercovrNormie 's Volgin.
My favorite name is @Gremlincel because it's clever and topical.

ask @knajjd how the Halo effect an fuck with you. I think he has stalkers. Also username has a pretty big impact on me, personally.

Last edited:
My favorite avatar is @UndercovrNormie 's Volgin.
My favorite name is @Gremlincel because it's clever and topical.
Believe it or not, I had wanted to join the forum for a week or two, but I was waiting to think of an avi/sig/username combo that I really liked. By the time I had come up with this, the Alek attack had happened, and the site was locked off, so I wasn't able to get in for even longer. I could've been an Aprilcel, damn it. :lul:

What's my horoscope?

Believe it or not, I had wanted to join the forum for a week or two, but I was waiting to think of an avi/sig/username combo that I really liked. By the time I had come up with this, the Alek attack had happened, and the site was locked off, so I wasn't able to get in for even longer. I could've been an Aprilcel, damn it. :lul:
Don't worry bro, you'll see way more maycels than aprilcels posting on the forum.

Reminds me of Fortnite BR - its free to play but people still pay $20 for one skin so they can look unique and cooler than what you get for free.

People will pay $10 for a cool hand glider also or $8 for a dance emote - people who use the free skins are considered poor

Then there's mine, which makes me just look like an idiot.

My avi is meant to say go fuck your self.

Legitimately high-IQ post, man. When I see Incels.me keep changing his avi to a different 3D hentai GIF every two minutes it makes me want that nigga banned

Legitimately high-IQ post, man. When I see Incels.me keep changing his avi to a different 3D hentai GIF every two minutes it makes me want that nigga banned
@Raiden LOOL

@Robtical I imagine you looking like a mentally challenged Ariel. Which is a good thing as Ariel is my waifu that I've been fapping to since I was like 12 and her being mentally challenged would presumably make her more attainable (or at least easier to rape).

@Robtical I imagine you looking like a mentally challenged Ariel. Which is a good thing as Ariel is my waifu that I've been fapping to since I was like 12 and her being mentally challenged would presumably make her more attainable (or at least easier to rape).
Thank you I guess?

Honestly I get offended by profiles with cute girls (including anime) just reminds me of something I will never have or interact with. I know most here prefer that as their profile I just wish I could not view them. Cuteness and feminineness really triggers me.

I mean, people are made to quickly categorize and judge by looks. It's why being an ugly man sucks so goddamn much.

It's just made funnier by judging people based on their user icons and avatars, because you try to somehow try a piece together who someone is by their random anime girl icon or whatever visual shitpost they have going on.